OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Nuggets putting a beating on the Grizzlies. 
sick.gif

Team is still talented despite trading away Melo and Billups. Might be even better now that they got a chip on their shoulder.

Its reported that Thabeet cares more about fashion than basketball and has no work ethic. I don't know what it will take for him to change that. 

Its reported that Thabeet cares more about fashion than basketball and has no work ethic. I don't know what it will take for him to change that. 

It was bound to happen.

Landry is a real solid get, but scoring has been an issue lately. Perhaps this isn't the only move that will be made.

New Orleans has made six good draft selections in the past decade. Two of them weren't kept around long enough and blossomed elsewhere, and two of them have now been traded after having incredible rookie seasons.
laugh.gif

Denver's offensive balance.
pimp.gif

"If Carl Landry knows where he's going, he's not saying. But he was in a pretty good mood."
pimp.gif

It was bound to happen.

Landry is a real solid get, but scoring has been an issue lately. Perhaps this isn't the only move that will be made.

New Orleans has made six good draft selections in the past decade. Two of them weren't kept around long enough and blossomed elsewhere, and two of them have now been traded after having incredible rookie seasons.
laugh.gif

Denver's offensive balance.
pimp.gif

"If Carl Landry knows where he's going, he's not saying. But he was in a pretty good mood."
pimp.gif

KLJ, Landry is a beast in crunch time.

I dunno where you can find the stat, but he was among the league leaders in scoring in the 4th q with Houston before he got traded.

Definitely a good get

I dunno where you can find the stat, but he was among the league leaders in scoring in the 4th q with Houston before he got traded.

Definitely a good get

Originally Posted by franchise3

Definitely a good get
QFT. I will miss him.......... I dunno what to do with my Landry jersey now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Definitely a good get
QFT. I will miss him.......... I dunno what to do with my Landry jersey now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

oh my bad... he wanted a buy out if he was gonna go to the nets...

yea im sure everyone in the league except the collins brothers would want a buy out if they were traded to the nets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

oh my bad... he wanted a buy out if he was gonna go to the nets...

yea im sure everyone in the league except the collins brothers would want a buy out if they were traded to the nets
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom