OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Kevin Love only has 10 Rebounds???? What the hell is wrong with him
Ask KLJ. I'm pretty sure Zbo boxing him out and outplaying him in the paint has nothing to do with it right? 
Marc and Zbo just hit 3's 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Ask KLJ. I'm pretty sure Zbo boxing him out and outplaying him in the paint has nothing to do with it right? 
laugh.gif
. I left before the 4th even started.
laugh.gif
Damn didn't see that I left the game before the 4th even started.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif
. I left before the 4th even started.
laugh.gif
Damn didn't see that I left the game before the 4th even started.

Mike, you shouldn't be at the game. God forbid the Bulls lose after the day you had with UCLA, you'd catch that real life ban
laugh.gif

Mike, you shouldn't be at the game. God forbid the Bulls lose after the day you had with UCLA, you'd catch that real life ban
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm hoping to see a match-up of a winless road Wizards team vs a Cavs team on a 27 game losing streak.

Wizards dont have a road game until that match up, It's possible. February 13th.
pimp.gif
I want that game to go in to 10 overtimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm hoping to see a match-up of a winless road Wizards team vs a Cavs team on a 27 game losing streak.

Wizards dont have a road game until that match up, It's possible. February 13th.
pimp.gif
I want that game to go in to 10 overtimes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom