OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Hmmm...

[h2]NBA[/h2]
[table][tr][th=""]Rank[/th][th=""]Player[/th][th=""]Usg%[/th][th=""]Season[/th][th=""]Tm[/th][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]38.74[/td][td]2005-06[/td][td]LAL[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]Michael Jordan*[/td][td]38.29[/td][td]1986-87[/td][td]CHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]37.78[/td][td]2001-02[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]36.22[/td][td]2008-09[/td][td]MIA[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]Michael Jordan*[/td][td]36.00[/td][td]2001-02[/td][td]WAS[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]35.92[/td][td]2000-01[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]35.78[/td][td]2005-06[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]35.34[/td][td]2010-11[/td][td]LAL[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]35.34[/td][td]2003-04[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][/table]
Kobe...
30t6p3b.gif
It really makes no sense, man...

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Hmmm...

[h2]NBA[/h2]
[table][tr][th=""]Rank[/th][th=""]Player[/th][th=""]Usg%[/th][th=""]Season[/th][th=""]Tm[/th][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]38.74[/td][td]2005-06[/td][td]LAL[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]Michael Jordan*[/td][td]38.29[/td][td]1986-87[/td][td]CHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]37.78[/td][td]2001-02[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]36.22[/td][td]2008-09[/td][td]MIA[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]Michael Jordan*[/td][td]36.00[/td][td]2001-02[/td][td]WAS[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]35.92[/td][td]2000-01[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]35.78[/td][td]2005-06[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]35.34[/td][td]2010-11[/td][td]LAL[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]35.34[/td][td]2003-04[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][/table]
Kobe...
30t6p3b.gif
It really makes no sense, man...

^An estimate of the percentage of team plays used by a player while he is on the floor, factoring in FGA, FTA, MIN, TO out of the teams totals of FGA, FTA, TO, etc. Kobe should understand by now that when the team has good balance, they usually win, and their record over the past few years of when he takes less than 20 shots reflects that. But when he is taking 10+ more shots then anyone else, they tend to play worse. Apparently, good balance and ball movement are conducive to winning. Who knew?

^An estimate of the percentage of team plays used by a player while he is on the floor, factoring in FGA, FTA, MIN, TO out of the teams totals of FGA, FTA, TO, etc. Kobe should understand by now that when the team has good balance, they usually win, and their record over the past few years of when he takes less than 20 shots reflects that. But when he is taking 10+ more shots then anyone else, they tend to play worse. Apparently, good balance and ball movement are conducive to winning. Who knew?

Where can I read about that? I hear Simmons and other guys talk and write about it and it always interested me.

Where can I read about that? I hear Simmons and other guys talk and write about it and it always interested me.

it's not a coincidence. those teams had no talent. that's what's so striking about kobe doing it this year

but if you believe what kobe is saying, nobody else on the team has any determination or desire. been there done that. so if that's true i can see why he's being a ball hog

it's not a coincidence. those teams had no talent. that's what's so striking about kobe doing it this year

but if you believe what kobe is saying, nobody else on the team has any determination or desire. been there done that. so if that's true i can see why he's being a ball hog

how did Wade and Lebron share player of the month? they never had it like that before...

how did Wade and Lebron share player of the month? they never had it like that before...

because the NBA doesn't want to give lebron a nervous breakdown by giving wade the award even though he deserves it

because the NBA doesn't want to give lebron a nervous breakdown by giving wade the award even though he deserves it

Spurs are 29-4, now if this was any other team (Lakers, Heat, Celtics, or Bulls) people would be saying they gonna go 70 + wins, plus favorites to win the finals.  Since its the Spurs only expect them to get between 60-65 wins, and not favorites to win the finals, when they play even better in the playoffs, starters are not even playing 30+ mins and have a consistent bench.
30t6p3b.gif

No Love for my Spurs.

Spurs are 29-4, now if this was any other team (Lakers, Heat, Celtics, or Bulls) people would be saying they gonna go 70 + wins, plus favorites to win the finals.  Since its the Spurs only expect them to get between 60-65 wins, and not favorites to win the finals, when they play even better in the playoffs, starters are not even playing 30+ mins and have a consistent bench.
30t6p3b.gif

No Love for my Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom