OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

yeah that's true...but i didnt expect the wings to just completely mail it in.

nice move by campbell btw...solid goal

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Funny thing is I got offered tickets to the Ducks/Kings game tonight (friend is a season ticket holder). Said thanks but no thanks because the Hawks/Wings game is on
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Is he still going?  Traffic is gonna be a B heading to Anaheim, Angels Home opener and Ducks game.  
sick.gif

Yeah he is still going. He has 4 tickets and whenever he invites me I bring my girl too. He lives in the O.C. so the commute isn't bad. I'd be coming from San Marino so forget that commute
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

wow not what i expected in this hawks-wings game

It's exactly what I expected. We're a desperate team and Detroit is already in. Hopefully we win these 2 games big and carry over the momentum into the playoffs.
Yep
Huge win

30+ for Selanne 
pimp.gif

Rangers on the brink of missing playoffs on the regular season finale 2 consecutive years
mad.gif
mad.gif

EDIT: Drury just tied it up
roll.gif

youngin, I'm stressing out bro... I'm at work right now in times square.. if we lose this damn game, I'm going to te garden and punching random Devils fans.. how is it that we are this close to not being in the playoffs again?

Drury is one of the more clutch players of our generation. Just him coming back is surprising but scoring a goal and playing so well is even better. It would be nice to help end the Rangers season, though.

Eh....Lundqvist can steal games against the Caps but then again it's the Rangers
laugh.gif

Tampa has nothing to play for+Canes at home..Think Canes are going to win.

Please Flyers Win. Lose and you have to play Tampa a team that owns your !@$

Back
Top Bottom