[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

15f6gx.jpg

The Phillies are who we THOUGHT they were.
smh.gif

my uncle has 4 seats in diamond club and already sold 2 of them for 2500 each to game 4. my tickets are for game 5. im gonna wait it out and see what happensif its a chance to clinch im going unless i get an offer i can't refuse

Originally Posted by John2st

my uncle has 4 seats in diamond club and already sold 2 of them for 2500 each to game 4. my tickets are for game 5. im gonna wait it out and see what happens if its a chance to clinch im going unless i get an offer i can't refuse
That's dope, if he has access to other tickets (upper deck for all I care) let me know, I love going to playoff games.
pimp.gif

I love when fans of teams that are fishing right now haven't said anything all offseason, and now y'all pop in making jokes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

What we should do is send Swish to hit Lee in the face with a bat causing him to miss the rest of the series.

Maybe that's the only time he'll get a hit and do something productive for us.

I monitor people in here, amazing how humble you've become

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

What we should do is send Swish to hit Lee in the face with a bat causing him to miss the rest of the series.

Maybe that's the only time he'll get a hit and do something productive for us.

I monitor people in here, amazing how humble you've become
Was that a sarcastic statement? My Sarcasm Detector doesn't work.

I've always been humble though.

We better come out with some intensity tomorrow. Get in Pedro's *+% and the fans better not come through with that weak $@%! either.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I love when fans of teams that are fishing right now haven't said anything all offseason, and now y'all pop in making jokes.
laugh.gif
Let them have their fun.

By the way that wasn't a cheap shot at the Mets. Yall are in this thread, and I'm sure there were many times your Ace has pitched very well YET he gotlittle to no run support. I've seen it happen far too often. Take that however you want it.

Back
Top Bottom