[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Burns1923

I just wonder how either team is going to score runs this series.

Runs are coming, dont you worry. I dont see how you dont think these two teams are going to score runs. Have you watched these two teams this year?

Of course. I'm just saying it's the World Series. Things tend to tighten up, especially when you've got very evenly matched teams.

As long as the runs are Phillies runs, that's all I can about.
glasses.gif

That's more like it.

I thought we might have a Sub Zero sighting tonight.

Anyone wanna bet me on how long the Wanda Sykes show will last? I give it 3 weeks. God it looks terrible.

ummmmm id call time for a good 10 seconds to throw lee off that bs quick pitch bush league *$** ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ummmmm id call time for a good 10 seconds to throw lee off that bs quick pitch bush league *$** ...

Nobody cares what you would do. You are the biggest bandwagon jumper in this forum.

Lee is looking good so far. And he has pitched pretty well against the Yankees the last two seasons.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Nobody cares what you would do. You are the biggest bandwagon jumper in this forum.
grimey
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom