[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

its crazy in uptown these dudes wasted mad toilet paper!!!! it doesn't matter though WE DID IT!!!! WWWEEEEEEE DAAAAA BEEESSSSSSTTTTT

Teix wearing a ski mask in the locker room.
laugh.gif

and next year, we'll be looking to take that #%+* back to boston Philly
laugh.gif

Fixed for me

phillies fans...keep your heads up...repeating is tough as hell, you guys at least made it somewhat interesting.
Thanks but lack of clutch hitting killed us and the Yanks had that so props to them.

The win hasn't really set in yet, I'll probably be dumb hyped tomorrow and Juelz diddy bop down to the bodega to cop some newspapers in the morning andscreaming in everybody's face.

The salt I'm going to have to deal with until April =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I was expecting more action in Queens since I just moved here, but this really is Mets country.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lol. Guess I'm wrong? Weak partyers if that's the case.
no, you're not wrong at all. They're just bitter at times when it comes to the yanks...especially with this world series
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

this picture is amazing
There were a lot of great shots. Like HTTB said, I love the A-Rod-Jeter embrace.

It's like 2 old friends letting bygones be bygones and remembering what made them friends in the 1st place.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif
@Joba sneaking up on Johnny and whispering "I love you" into his ear.
then pouring beer down his neck, omg, I need a vid of that asap PLEASE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Can anyone tell me how to get to canyon of heroes from 42nd?
fam, do you want me to mail you directions I jotted down with my feather ink pen, its 2009, google it dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom