[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

No idea. I just said it after his 1st HR this season.

Rush Hour 2, when Tucker talks about how the Chinese say Godzilla. He says they says Guyaka Guyaka.

Idk if I got it from someone on here or not.

I was straight up
10h7i8o.jpg
when Matsui hit the HR.

(4Wrestling, that one was for you)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

If we have a lead heading into the 8th, Mo gotta go in.
That's obvious. The argument/worry isn't the 8th inning with Mariano, it's the 7th.

The 7th inning of this game could be the most crucial of the series.
This debate has been intense on the FAN the past two days. I think it all depends on matchups, section of the lineup, and the score. Unless it's Utley, Howard, Werth up, I would try to avoid Mo in the 7th at all costs.
Dudes were REALLY arguing for Mo coming in the 7th? REALLY? The 7th inning? +*%@#% are out of their damn minds...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Mo is the GOAT and all that but you can't put him in the 7th inning...you want a relatively fresh Mo in the 9th, not a 50-60% version out there.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent13

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

If we have a lead heading into the 8th, Mo gotta go in.
That's obvious. The argument/worry isn't the 8th inning with Mariano, it's the 7th.

The 7th inning of this game could be the most crucial of the series.
This debate has been intense on the FAN the past two days. I think it all depends on matchups, section of the lineup, and the score. Unless it's Utley, Howard, Werth up, I would try to avoid Mo in the 7th at all costs.
Dudes were REALLY arguing for Mo coming in the 7th? REALLY? The 7th inning? +*%@#% are out of their damn minds...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Mo is the GOAT and all that but you can't put him in the 7th inning...you want a relatively fresh Mo in the 9th, not a 50-60% version out there.

FRANCESA was the one arguing for Mo to come in in the 7th
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Too early to bring him in, I would like to see a combination. And Marte for the lefties. I trust him the most of anyone right now.

Good job getting out of that inning...I don't think that was Gardner's fault because that ball hit right in the corner that's why it had that funnybounce....looked like Jeter may have had a shot to throw him out at 3rd...idk why he didn't try.

Lets go bats...we need some more runs
KingFoamNYC wrote:
Thanks andy.. score 2 runs give 1 right back
Damn man you go crazy on everyone...chill out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom