[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Assuming we get out this inning down 5-8.... We still have a good chance to score 3 more in the top of the 9th.
Posada, Matsui, Jeter.

Let's go.

Phillies are on some Phoenix Suns %@*$.

Run up a score and let the opponent back in the game just as fast.

We're still in decent shape. Considering how this game is gone, we're lucky to only be down 3. And if any team has proven this season and postseasonthat they can come back late in games it's the Yankees. Gotta have faith.

3 runs is manageable with Posada, Matsui and Jeter coming up. Pen has to keep the Phils to no runs. Then the big question for the Phillies is do they bring inLidge. I think they have to but that means the game is in the air.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I like this, even if we lose, the Yankees have the Phillies worried going into game 6..

Angel
Take away some of their momentum.
smokin.gif

Phillies score here its over......We need Posada to lead off the inning with a hit....especially if Lidge is in...get him a little shook with the leadoff manon...hopefully Posada or Matsui get on to give it back to the top of the lineup with 1 out....

Getting ahead of myself though...Hughes needs to come through big time here....It will give him some confidence back too

Back
Top Bottom