[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

enh its ok you yankee fans been cheating and the umps been callin everything u guys way so its cool howard aint touch home plate
smile.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... yeh and CY blanton is the best pitcher i've ever seen

^^^
Actually the Yankees could have protested that, but they didn't. It is the Yanks fault, they should have protested that call.

CC didn't tag Howard either, he threw the ball to 2b.

My fault I meant APPEAL, not challenge
laugh.gif

Terrible, TERRIBLE calls by the umps all post season long.

Something NEEDS to be done in a major way.

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

enh its ok you yankee fans been cheating and the umps been callin everything u guys way so its cool howard aint touch home plate
smile.gif

Dude. Seriously?
smh.gif
your better than that

blanton will self destruct ... u know the ump is bad when he wanted that 3rd ball just now called a strike ... batters need just relax ... and wait for theirpitch ... they are helping him out ...

thanks utley ... CC needs to bunt

Had to pause the game for about 10 minutes. Catching up now.

smh.gif
@ Howard stealing.

Nice play by A-Rod to get Werth out.

God damn Damon's arm blows. Thank God he'll be gone next year. He's too much of a liability out there

Howard never touched home. But I'm not going to be mad about that call. But still, something replay could fix.

Pitching around Swisher
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Utley's flip was a good thought, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CAUGHT UP, LET'S CASH THESE RUNNERS IN!

On some real !%@%, this !%@% got me heated more than anything else this postseason.

Even before Joe Buck said it, I was already screaming over here that the !!#$# didn't touch home plate. %@@$% #@$ umpire. Get your !%@% together.
smh.gif

They better score runs here that's all Imma say. I don't like where this game is going...

Back
Top Bottom