Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Downgrade from 350. Genesis > this.

ST
indifferent.gif
P

Originally Posted by areyouin729

no way this is a downgrade from the 350Z, that was an underpowered test car to make sure their was still a market (which there obvs. is), the 370Z is a return to a true Z car

and the Genesis is a very nice car and i'm a huge fan but it cant compete with a 370Z as far as performence

370Z Specs:
-332 HP
-Curb Weight of 3200

Genesis Specs:
-312 HP
-Curb Weight of 3450

Sorry dude but Im not a speed racer wanna-be. I'm judging off straight looks.

no way this is a downgrade from the 350Z, that was an underpowered test car to make sure their was still a market (which there obvs. is), the 370Z is a return to a true Z car

and the Genesis is a very nice car and i'm a huge fan but it cant compete with a 370Z as far as performence

370Z Specs:
-332 HP
-Curb Weight of 3200

Genesis Specs:
-312 HP
-Curb Weight of 3450

Sorry dude but Im not a speed racer wanna-be. I'm judging off straight looks.

laugh.gif
why you so salty?

21e44gh.jpg

That is a fat *$#
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and I thought the 4g Eclipse was thick
smh.gif

Looks horrible in all colors. The current model looks much MUCH better. I hate the Maxiam inspired headlights and the rear wheel arches are waaaaay to big

HP and weight are 332 with 3200 lbs...a 26 HP jump from the current 350Z and roughly 300 lbs lighter

well the 03 base came in at around 31xx lbs so

but how do you figure 300lbs? nissan website states curb weight for the nismo (the heaviest model) at 3375lb. And independent tests usually show lower

Originally Posted by scmtkings4

HP and weight are 332 with 3200 lbs...a 26 HP jump from the current 350Z and roughly 300 lbs lighter

well the 03 base came in at around 31xx lbs so

but how do you figure 300lbs? nissan website states curb weight for the nismo (the heaviest model) at 3375lb. And independent tests usually show lower

my bad current 350Z which is the fastest is at 3346 for the enthusiast coupe (the most popular model) but it is still a 140 lb reduction with a 26 HP gain

would only get it in silver or white to cover up those OD headlights...love everything else tho

damn...i'm really starting to like this too. it will be a strong candidate in 2011 when i graduate pharm school and start looking for my first"expensive" car to buy...but it won't be easy to knock off the s2000. i'll have to wait and see what people say about this car and then testdrive one when it's time.

with that said keep these posts coming.

also i bet all these people "hating" will prob. end up saying it's their favorite car once it comes out and grows on people. either that orthey're prob. into those crapboxes with like 40" rims.

i really like how this car looks so futuristic yet so oldskool at the same time.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

also i bet all these people "hating" will prob. end up saying it's their favorite car once it comes out and grows on people. either that or they're prob. into those crapboxes with like 40" rims.

i really like how this car looks so futuristic yet so oldskool at the same time.
I should go back and find the threads about the Maxima, funny how quick people are to judge

370Z gonna be a major hit

so when is it coming out? i'm guessing sometime in fall 09? or is it gonna be sooner?

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

also i bet all these people "hating" will prob. end up saying it's their favorite car once it comes out and grows on people. either that or they're prob. into those crapboxes with like 40" rims.

I should go back and find the threads about the Maxima, funny how quick people are to judge

370Z gonna be a major hit
I always thought that new maxima was
pimp.gif

damn loving it more n more as i look at it...i would just add eyelids on the headlights paint the center splitter on the front bumper and the rear diffuseraround the exhaust black...and the interior is
pimp.gif
and that is #2 only to exterior styling/performance...

Back
Top Bottom