Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

pimp.gif
Liteskin Shortie on WVA Cheerleading squad

JUssssss wanted to drpp in to NT and say WHHHADDUPP been drinkinn since 10oclocok.

ROOOOCKCKC CHAAALK JAYHAAWKK +*%% THE BISON!

AND *#!! MIZZZOU TOO!!!!

I WAS APOIET AND DIDNT KNOW IT!

II'm gonna go take anap for a few houcrs.

PEACEE!

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

JUssssss wanted to drpp in to NT and say WHHHADDUPP been drinkinn since 10oclocok.

AND *#!! MIZZZOU TOO!!!!

PEACEE!
What in the hell?

Sloooow down, fam. It's a long tourney...

Pitt looks like hot garbage so far. These tiny, unathletic dudes are pressing and Pitt can't do anything against it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

AND *#!! MIZZZOU TOO!!!!

PEACEE!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seems like you're having a good time fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Sloooow down, fam. It's a long tourney...

Pitt looks like hot garbage so far. These tiny, unathletic dudes are pressing and Pitt can't do anything against it...
laugh.gif
Kevin Tiggs is anything but unathletic. Great story, too. Didn't play high school hoops, started working a facotry in Flint, the factoryclosed down, so he went to Mott. His 2nd year there he's the JUCO National player of the year, and now here he is.

I was at a bar watching the game so how did everyone think Minnesota did against Texas yesterday?

I really think we could've beaten them...but damn AJ got hot
eek.gif
....8threes!

We got off to a nice start (15-2) but after that we couldn't get anything to go our way. Dexter Pittman is a beast, no lie. I underestimated how much hewould impact the game and he just dominated our two "bigs" Colton Iverson and Ralph Sampson III.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the fact that we got to the tournament even though we lost first round. Tubby is certainly turning this program around andnext year we are getting some great local recruits + Trevor Mbakwe who Tubby has connections with.

Good season...we'll be right back at it next year.

Back
Top Bottom