Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

This Oklahoma State/Tennessee game is
pimp.gif
... Great pairing by the committee...

Utah State and Oklahoma State need to take this.

Kansas isn't going to lose, but I hope they do because I have them bouncing next round to West Virginia anyway.

you can't let these mid-major schools hang around - they become legendary shooters if you do
laugh.gif

lot of time left though... but i could see Marquette folding.

Marquette folded as soon as james went out. this team here is sorry. Acker is horrible and they refuse to get Heyward the ball, he should touch it everypossession

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Marquette folded as soon as james went out. this team here is sorry. Acker is horrible and they refuse to get Heyward the ball, he should touch it every possession
he's the only dude that even caught the plane ride for Marquette... it's tough to pass it to himself.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Marquette folded as soon as james went out. this team here is sorry. Acker is horrible and they refuse to get Heyward the ball, he should touch it every possession
Yeah as much as people loved to clown on Dominic James and make jokes about his play, the drop off with him out of the lineup is unbelievable...

Back
Top Bottom