Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by JPZx

The Bruins are doing a great job stopping Maynor...only 6 points thus far.

Where's JRAIN?
roll.gif
roll.gif

like I said J RAIN will go FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU once VCU loses.

and I just saw his bracket on Facebook, taking VCU to the National championship, $#!@ outta here.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Illinois coach should have got T'd up... Dude is still going on about that offense call, and its been two trips down the floor.

Whack the guy with one already.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Maynor has UCLA right where he wants 'em...he'll takeover in the 2nd half.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Illinois is garbage... I knew WKU would win that one. It's going to be a good one when they play Zaga.
pimp.gif
Ehh..there's still time for them to get back in it, I wouldn't give the Hilltoppers the W just yet

Damn....I'm starting to worry a little bit. There haven't been any BIG upsets yet. When I say BIG, I mean like a 4 seed or higher. I'm kindaworried about my Jayhawks tomorrow. There's always at least one BIG upset every year.

Watching 3 Big 10 squads play today I now clearly see what Craftsy was talking about with their style of play. It really is unlike any i've seen fromacross the country.

I mean in every conference you have teams that play contrasting styles like UNC and FSU in the ACC but with these Big10 schools it seems like all the teams topto bottom play almost exactly the same.

Originally Posted by PDub9

Watching 3 Big 10 squads play today I now clearly see what Craftsy was talking about with their style of play. It really is unlike any i've seen from across the country.

I mean in every conference you have teams that play contrasting styles like UNC and FSU in the ACC but with these Big10 schools it seems like all the teams top to bottom play almost exactly the same.
it's annoying as hell isn't it?
laugh.gif

i hope michigan gets slaughtered next round... god i hate them, they're the worst team to ever dance as an at-large i think i've ever seen.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PDub9

Watching 3 Big 10 squads play today I now clearly see what Craftsy was talking about with their style of play. It really is unlike any i've seen from across the country.

I mean in every conference you have teams that play contrasting styles like UNC and FSU in the ACC but with these Big10 schools it seems like all the teams top to bottom play almost exactly the same.
The players that we (as the Big Ten) recruit mostly fit that style of play as well..

Back
Top Bottom