Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

%*%@ Maryland. I hope Memphis wipes the %$++@#% floor with that bum squad. I've never seen a bigger bunch of over acheivers in my life. Gary can coach though...I'll give him that. He's doing a wonderful job because that team has maybe 3 guys that are High Major D1 caliber players. Enjoy this now...because it's back to the NIT next year for you losers.

You bum with the Maynor sig and avi...I hope you've already started thinking about what your avy and sig will be after tonight...loser.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had Cal and Butler winning. I'm good on everything else so far ..

I just got home a little and can't believe Memphis struggled like that.
smh.gif

%*%@ Maryland. I hope Memphis wipes the %$++@#% floor with that bum squad. I've never seen a bigger bunch of over acheivers in my life. Gary can coach though...I'll give him that. He's doing a wonderful job because that team has maybe 3 guys that are High Major D1 caliber players. Enjoy this now...because it's back to the NIT next year for you losers.

1zfiuc1.jpg

UMD beating Memphis? I doubt that one but if Memphis plays like this, UMD will get them I just doubt they will play that horribly again relying on a backup todrop 30+
smh.gif
shame on you Calipari...you got lucky

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Nothing shocking so far....just got Cal wrong.

Good games tonight
pimp.gif
Same. Hope I can keep it up tonight. I really want to watch the Clemson-UM game

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

UMD beating Memphis? I doubt that one but if Memphis plays like this, UMD will get them I just doubt they will play that horribly again relying on a backup to drop 30+
smh.gif
shame on you Calipari...you got lucky
exactly.. i'm not saying MD will beat Memphis, nor did i pick them too. but how is it laughable that we'll give them a game?

this is the same Memphis that nearly lost to Cal State Northridge today, right?

all indications are that it will probably be a pretty hardfought game.

You bum with the Maynor sig and avi...I hope you've already started thinking about what your avy and sig will be after tonight...loser.
roll.gif

The mid-majors for him to latch onto and slobber over are gonna be few and far between before the weekend even gets here...

So far (Ive been at work so havent been able to watch any of the action).

Very dissapointed with Butler. I had high hopes of them winning their first round game.
The first bit of Miss St. looked like Miss would take control. Then just stupid mistakes.
pimp.gif
that Maryland won. I went back and forth with that so many times
laugh.gif

The Memphis game, was that as close as the score showed? Did they look shaky at all?

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Very dissapointed with Butler. I had high hopes of them winning their first round game.
The first bit of Miss St. looked like Miss would take control. Then just stupid mistakes.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The Memphis game, was that as close as the score showed? Did they look shaky at all?
The Memphis game was closer than the score showed they were trading buckets basically the whole game...if it werent for the backup who went 10-15from 3 they would've been done

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Memphis and CSUN were within a basket or two of each other the whole game... CSUN even took a 3 point lead at one point under 5 (?) minutes to go.but Memphis went on a run to close the game out.

I'm 4 of 7 so far
laugh.gif

But on the bright side, nobody I got wrong was advancing to the next round anyway, BYU, Cal, and....gulp.... N Iowa (my upset special
laugh.gif
).

And it's looking like UW is going to put me 5 of 8.

Looks like I'm gonna be 6 for 8 if Washington holds on. Cant believe Butler
smh.gif
Bum ++@ mid major.

Back
Top Bottom