Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

eyes.gif
@ some of the stupid stuff being said in here. Thabeet is lame?...
eyes.gif
Good one... AJ Price sucks?... He was the only guard on UConn that was worth anything this game (which isn't saying much) and he's been killin' all season.

i dont watch uconn at all, but aj price is dribbling into double and triple teams and forcing shots
Not saying he's having the best game right now, none of our guards are, but saying he sucks is a stretch.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Robinson had a piece of the ball, but the dunk was still nasty.

still nasty?

that made it more nasty.

msu had been too crisp.

uconn has been getting by on the talent of their frountcourt be just hasnt had the personnel in the backcourt to deal with this kind of pressure/athleticismombo.

stan shouldnt have been the guy handling the rock on that one turnover.

uconn has no heart

cant believe i was rootin for a scumbag calhoun team to win. just goes to show how much i cant stand michigan state.....hell they got 2 local kids morgan &roe and i still aint rootin for them
laugh.gif

louisville shouldve beat these bums by 20

watch nova win now
tired.gif

Against just cause this guy is a goof with no lower body strength, it does not warrant calls.

why is it that the coach gets to pick the free-throw shooter if the player that gets fouled is unable to shoot them? This rule could be abused in close gameslike this.

Damnit MSU needs to hold the $*@% on. CANT give this away.

Eh. Good putback dunk.

AND 1!

Michigan ST vs Villanova for the title, it's not the "marquee game" that casual fans wanted to see but IT IS going to happen. Izzo showing why heis one of the elite coaches in the game. UConn was not tough enough and it does not help when you miss tons of free throws.

Back
Top Bottom