Official: 2009 NBA Playoffs 1st Round: Game 2 Lakers vs. Jazz 4/21 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

pimp.gif

Good win Ariza was sick today. im surprised to see brown do well in his first playoff series hope he can keep it up.

Greg from the Real World's status

says if you put one of the top 3 PF's in the game, along with one of the top 5 SF's, and for the hell of it throw in a top 5 C. Oh, and KOBE is alreadypresent...HOW the $%!$ should you NOT be the best team in the league. !!#+*$% trash !#$ Lakers. +$+%@@@ need to make a Western Conf. All star team just tocompete. And they stilll lost last year. Sign of pure PEASANTRY.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Anybody else notice JVG call Shannon Brown Chris Brown?
JVG is late, dudes on other forums have already been calling him that.

Lakers looked great today...Shannon Brown chipping in was a nice surprise. Hopefully we'll play like we did in the first half for the whole game.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Guess who i spotted, its ok man u dont have to hide Lakers 4 Life
lakersgame116.jpg

lakersgame117.jpg
I still hate the fact that he's no longer on the Lakers. maybe he can comeback like Fisher.

That halftime pice on "Kobe's journey" was trash. Kobe looked like a clown throwin' up those frat signs.

Originally Posted by solefob

I still hate the fact that he's no longer on the Lakers. maybe he can comeback like Fisher.
i think he just needs to sit near the lakers bench @ home and away during these playoffs.

Originally Posted by solefob

lakersgame116.jpg

lakersgame117.jpg
Ehh I got over it. SMH at GS paying him. Powell gives the Lakers just as much production as Ronny did.

Mad late because I was at work and finally had a chance to watch my DVR.

But a great way to start the playoffs for the Lakers.

15 WINS TO GO!

Back
Top Bottom