Official: 2009 NBA Playoffs 1st Round: Game 2 Lakers vs. Jazz 4/21 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Yall are buggin sayin that yall will take Dwill ova CP3..just watch the game tonight and I bet you'll change your mind!

CP3>>>Dwill

explain why you feel like chris>>>>>>Dwill

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Mike Breens an idiot.

"KOBE BRYANT FROM FULL COURT...ITS UP!! ITS UP!! awww..."

Sooo overhyped! it wasnt even close
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

that was a stupid T by frobe. that always got me though ...why do players b!tch and moan to the refs about a foul (real/or not) that happened several min ago? refs are goin to make good and bad calls as the game progresses. there have been many make up calls in this game alone to whine about a foul...that led to a free throw for the other team

its because it sets up the rest of the game, while the ref might give the technical, theres more of a chance he gives a call in your favor. and it actuallyhappened the next time kobe came down the court and got the call when he was in the post and went to the line.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Yall are buggin sayin that yall will take Dwill ova CP3..just watch the game tonight and I bet you'll change your mind!

CP3>>>Dwill
No sir... insert juelz waving finger.gif
6'3... 210...strong as a 3, better J...less flopping
laugh.gif

Phil- My how you've grown
laugh.gif

I thought he was hitting on her at first.

For the record, i'd poke.

Shuges on the same page
laugh.gif

1st of all lmao at the Phil Jackson interview

NOTHINAFTER---Deron Williams is good don't get me wrong,I've liked him since college...BUT CP3 damn near gets a triple double every game, gets a stealor 2 or 3 a game..in my eyes a better leader shoots a lot better, gets to the FT line anytime he wants..he's like Magic Johnson/Jason Kidd put together

They're cruising...don't lose this in the closing moments like y'all are so well known for

they are cruising, but they gotta be careful

put Kobe back in and secure this win

btw, that line up w/Chris, Kobe, Ariza, Pau, Bynum was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

im sorry i would take DWill 9 out of 10 times over CP3

come on Odom, its a trap......
where is that pic?!?
smh.gif
agree!!!!!!

Go LAKERS!!

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN