Official: 2009 NBA Playoffs 1st Round: Game 2 Lakers vs. Jazz 4/21 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Yeezy sighting at the Lakers game. Now NT will have an "Official What Did Kanye Wear Today at The Laker Game" thread.

Van gundy a fool...
laugh.gif

JVG again with his rap knowledge. "Love Lockdown baby!"

laugh.gif
blowing up Mike Breen not knowing Biggie was dead.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Perfect weather in Cali right now, I love watching playoff ball on a sunday afternoon
pimp.gif

Yesssiirr couldnt have said it any better my dude.
pimp.gif
It's like 90 degrees right now. Very nice change, but a little to warm for me
laugh.gif

I live in Santa Barbara and its in the low 70's...absolute perfection.
pimp.gif
I hate you guys. I grew up in So Cal then we had to move to Germany
eyes.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
my dude its just weather, something to feel good about but it doesnt mean everything. Im sure theres a good reason to as why your in germany right?
its not just the weather my friend. the people and the attitude. the reason we're here is because we were originally from Germany. I hate it.everything about it. the people. the place. the weather(last 3 weeks have been rain. straight. no breaks in between.)
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I remember hearing some nice things from Joey Crawford off court, but as a referee, he's absolutely horrible.
smh.gif

Easily my least favorite red in the league, wish thisguy would have never came back

perfect weather for me is mid 70s, low 80s....but today looks very nice out....but enough of our weather we still playing pretty consistent.

Good ball movement.

Back
Top Bottom