***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Well after being swept by the Brewers I have no doubt the Cubs will sweep us as well
smh.gif
Chin up, man. I dont like to see you so depressed this early in the season. I like the give and take of a long baseball season, who knows what will happen?
On the other hand, I certainly hope that the Cubs can sweep.

You said it with the give and take of a long season. Brewers are really hot now, but I still don't know if I can trust that pitching staff long term.

bucs getting it back together, taking 3 straight series now.. granted, against the likes of the nats and rockies, but whatever.

Yeah we need to get Votto back into the lineup asap. This season we are showing that we have a young nice team, hopefully gaining some experience and stay inthe hunt til the end of the season. Next year hopefully will be our breakout season.

all the tests on Votto have been completed and they will have results tomorrow.

sounds pretty serious if they still don't know what's up.
frown.gif

Ah well.........couldnt get 2 shutouts in a row........but at least we are on a 2 game winning streak against our rivals.

CARP WITH THE W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you say after your second loss in a row and second series loss in a row to the cardinals cubs fans???

Looks like you only have 1 more game to sing your song tomorrow!!!

P.S............Im still waiting on your explanation FB.......dont think this very gratifying win will allow me to forget
laugh.gif

Votto should of been put on the DL when all this stuff started happening, just a waste of a roster spot now, and Gomes needs to be up here ASAP get RonaldMcdonald out of here.

Nice performance tonight by Tang
pimp.gif

god the way we played reminded me of the way we have played in the playoffs the last 2 seasons...good pitching...bad offense

time for a lineup change seriously, but i honestly wouldn't know where to begin just leave sori and fuku where they at and shuffle everyone else.

STL is going to take this division surprisingly. Still waiting for Wainwright to come through for my fantasy team.

Carpenter came back looking strong tonight. Pujols is just Pujols. Rest of the rotation is solid along with the bullpen (Franklin, Motte, etc.). Chris Perezshould have a larger role as the season progresses.

I really like Barden and Thurston as role players/situational type guys. Colby Rasmus is gonna be a stud eventually.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Ah well.........couldnt get 2 shutouts in a row........but at least we are on a 2 game winning streak against our rivals.

What do you say after your second loss in a row and second series loss in a row to the cardinals cubs fans???

P.S............Im still waiting on your explanation FB.......dont think this very gratifying win will allow me to forget
laugh.gif
A win is a win, but I still think the Cubs will grab the next game. I am just happy that Carpenter is back (can he *!!*#!% stay healthy for therest of the season please
mad.gif
) and looking like he didn't lose a step.The offense is what has me worried overall. These pitchers for the most part are doing their job, it goes to waste though when the bats don't show up
smh.gif

I saw a bunch of bats on the back of a milk carton this morning. They were last seen near Wrigley Field and no one has seen them since. If you have anyinformation call Big Doug at 555-555-5555. (my 670 the score people will get that one)

Originally Posted by CP1708

CP, I can handle all the squads you pull for excepet the Lakers
laugh.gif
?

nerd.gif

MIAMI DOLPHINS

LA LAKERS

CHICAGO CUBS

MIAMI HURRICANES

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

laugh.gif
A win is a win, but I still think the Cubs will grab the next game. I am just happy that Carpenter is back (can he *!!*#!% stay healthy for the rest of the season please
mad.gif
) and looking like he didn't lose a step. The offense is what has me worried overall. These pitchers for the most part are doing their job, it goes to waste though when the bats don't show up
smh.gif
2d735309e363b3faf917cb55c6c795d3a2a4991.jpg

Im still waiting! for an explanation (thats my mean !*$ nephew by the way.)

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

In regards to the Cards owning us this week, no comment. Please wake up, Cubs bats....

In other news....awaiting Peavy's OK

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4191562

No AL team was on his approved list. I can see him blocking it. He'd get lit up at the Cell.
Why wouldnt he??

Dude has a guaranteed 60 million dollar contract through 2012 that someone has to pay........there arent any teams in the NL that would be willing to do thatright now.

The Cubs fans we interact with in here are for the most part cool in my book pacmagic. Unlike you, I am not subjected to residing in the the thick of therivalry. Living in Los Angeles I bump into a few people with Cubs hats, but they really aren't fans of the team. Now the Lakers on the otherhand...don't get me started.

I feel bad for fans of the padres. All this divorce crap is messing with the baseball team so much. I hope Peavy doesnt go to the Sox, if only because I dontwant to see Stringer up in this thread gloating.

The Cubs fans we interact with in here are for the most part cool in my book pacmagic. Unlike you, I am not subjected to residing in the the thick of the rivalry. Living in Los Angeles I bump into a few people with Cubs hats, but they really aren't fans of the team. Now the Lakers on the other hand...don't get me started.

grin.gif
I was just messin wit you cause he busted you out like that...........Iknow you are a sports fan, i only react to the rivalry because the cubs fans in this thread are always taking shots.

I used to work with a couple cubs fans, its all in good fun tho.

Now i can say that with W4L it was serious..........Speaking of which, did he learn that when he talks crap they loose and when he doesnt they win, cause eventhough i blocked him i still see when he posts, and unless im mistaken, he hasnt been in here since they took over first place.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I ignore that troll, I am telling you dude came outta nowhere towards the end of last season on attack mode
laugh.gif
. I had never had words with the guy either and he just started trippin
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom