***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

If anyone is going to the Cubs/Stros game Saturday, PM me - I'll be there. Prayin for no rain! I'll meet ya for a beer before/afterwards!

Alright, Randy Wells starting today, ya gotta feel good whenever he takes the mound.... Who in the wide wide world of sports is Randy Wells?
I am not too worried though, I could probably get a W against this Houston team.

randy wells pitched well last time out if i remember correctly.. i think it was the bullpen that messed it up.. no surprise..

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

rain out

This better not mess up our mojo recently.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

randy wells pitched well last time out if i remember correctly.. i think it was the bullpen that messed it up.. no surprise..

yeah he had a great outing i think he left in the 6th up 2-0 and the bull pen blew it, they had him on a short leash they pulled him after 85 pitches

I enjoy it when the Cardinals play the Brewers....is there a way they can both get swept?

Well..........There goes the great start by Colby.........there goes the 2 run lead.

it stopped raining for 30 minutes and they call the damn game........it wasnt raining that damn hard.

We just cant catch a break...........son of a bitc----scuit eater!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitchers duel at Wrigley.
pimp.gif

Oswalt at about 85 pitches, Wells near 90 as well. Gonna be a battle of the pens.

I like what this kid has done for us while Z's been out. Keeps us in the games, fights hard, not bad. May be just cuz no one has seen him or has a bookon his yet, but sometimes that's all you need to get thru an injury period which we clearly are in right now. Nice work.
smokin.gif

D Lee with the big hit to scratch that first run.
pimp.gif

Thas for Osh Kosh right there, bunt the runner over, gets to third on a fly out, bring him home. If he stays at first with no bunt attempt and Theriot getsout some other way, this run don't score. In the 6th inning too.
laugh.gif
Osh prolly pullin his hair out watchin that.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Terrible loss, gotta have the next two.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
=Harang's face at all times. Does the guy show any emotionever?

I don't like the Peavey vs. Bronson on Sunday though.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Terrible loss, gotta have the next two.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
=Harang's face at all times. Does the guy show any emotion ever?

I don't like the Peavey vs. Bronson on Sunday though.

Yeah he stone face's at all times. And we might scratch two runs across on Peavy

Oh great, like Heilman is any better.
smh.gif

Just get a double play ball, give up the 3rd run, 2 outs, and bottom of the order, take my chances with that.

THROW STRIKES though. No walks.
sick.gif

At least they didn't win it in the 9th.

What I need now is a Sori walk off and I'll be ok.

But we coulda hunga L on Oswalt.
mad.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom