Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread*

Won my game 81-35
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

AP, Gore, Brady, and Moss came through for me.

i'm in 9 leagues
laugh.gif
. right now i'd be 8-1. if mcfadden, rivers,san diego D, and kaeding can combine for 50 i'll be 9-0
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

who should i pick up at QB.. i have cutler and favre :-\

Orton or Sanchez?
sanchez. his upside is infinitely higher than orton's. although its been only one game he has the poise of a veteran and the jets overalllooked like a much much better team than the broncos are going to be. sanchez has dustin keller, cotchery, stuckey.. and the benefit of a good running game andD. take him over orton any day

2-1 to start off this season. Almost lost tonight he had moss and fred and i had welker. Nailbitting game, won by 4

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Cragmatic, I would go with Sanchez...

Thanks... def starting Favre this week against detroit... should I start percy harvin too? After Steve Smith's (Carolina) dismal performance

Also Cedric Benson and Crayton are both on waivers so hoping to pick them up

I would put Benson ahead of Crayton in the waiver wire.

I have Crayton now (but he's on my bench) and have owned him the last few years, but he's way too frustrating to play as a flex. Also his game onSunday will for sure be his best performance of the season.

I'm not sure I would give up on Smitty so soon. Yes Delhomme is basura, but I would wait until later in the week to make my decision on who to start inweek 2.

Barring Antonio Gates fumbling 2 times in the final 2 minutes of the game, I will have completed a 50 point comeback to win 121.4 to 115.25.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would have dropped 147.1, if I would have started Crayton and Shockey too, but only Nostradamus would have made that decision.
FJax and Brady came up huge for me. As did Brandon Merriweather for causing that fumble.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The best part about it is the last three years I've always beat this guy and each time we play, we have the two highest scores of the week for the league.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah.. Delhomme is so whack..and Harvin should have a field day against Detroit's secondary... (Detroit fan here
roll.gif
)

Hopefully Carolina keeps it closer next week so Williams gets more than 10 carries or w/e he had

GOT OFFERED A TRADE:

Give:
Deshaun Jackson
Ray Rice

Get:
Steven Jackson
T.O.

Most preseason rankings Steven Jackson is ranked way above Ray Rice but I'm really liking how many touches hes getting plus they are throwing the ball tohim and I'm cool with letting go of Deshaun because of the McNabb situation but T.O. looked BOO BOO this game, he had like 3 balls thrown to him anddropped two. Steven Jackson looks all good but the Rams line is looking TERRIBLE.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

GOT OFFERED A TRADE:

Give:
Deshaun Jackson
Ray Rice

Get:
Steven Jackson
T.O.

Most preseason rankings Steven Jackson is ranked way above Ray Rice but I'm really liking how many touches hes getting plus they are throwing the ball to him and I'm cool with letting go of Deshaun because of the McNabb situation but T.O. looked BOO BOO this game, he had like 3 balls thrown to him and dropped two. Steven Jackson looks all good but the Rams line is looking TERRIBLE.
If you don't take that trade RIGHT NOW, I'm *$%#$ slapping you through the screen.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

GOT OFFERED A TRADE:

Give:
Deshaun Jackson
Ray Rice

Get:
Steven Jackson
T.O.

Most preseason rankings Steven Jackson is ranked way above Ray Rice but I'm really liking how many touches hes getting plus they are throwing the ball to him and I'm cool with letting go of Deshaun because of the McNabb situation but T.O. looked BOO BOO this game, he had like 3 balls thrown to him and dropped two. Steven Jackson looks all good but the Rams line is looking TERRIBLE.
If you don't take that trade RIGHT NOW, I'm *$%#$ slapping you through the screen.
Its really not as lopsided as you think it is.

Its really not as lopsided as you think it is.

Sure it is. Let's see.

S-Jax>>>>>> Ray Rice
TO>>>>>>> DeSean Jackson

S-Jax can catch, run, and score. TO is still TO.

Rice is good, no doubt, but you're not gonna tell me that he's better than S-Jax, are you? S-Jax has done sooooo much with nothing over the years. Ricehas to share carries with McGahee and sometimes McClain. McGahee is the goal line back, S-Jax is the every down back.

TO might drop a lot of balls, but at the end of the day, he's still TO. He can light it up any given Sunday.

A lot of people think Rice is gonna have a break out season...

IMO Stephen Jackson is overrated...

I think DeSean Jackson has high potentional too.. I wouldn't do the trade

I can agree to everything you said, but the only reason that S-Jax would be considered overrated is because he's always hurt. But you have toadmit, when healthy, he's a top 5 back. As for DeSean, yea, he's good. But i'll still take my chances with a veteran receiver with alot to prove.

you really need to accept that trade my man.

i have rice in my money league but i would much rather have jackson.

Rice looks to be a better version of Julius Jones in his Cowboys day. As Behrens says, no surprise if he gets 1500 yards, but also no surprise ifhe doesnt top 5 TDs

Back
Top Bottom