Javy Vazquez

or

I get:

Werth
Granderson

I give:

Verlander

Which 1?

Dude in my league is pissed cause I vetoed this. I am not trippin right?

Mark DeRosa,
Garrett Jones
Rafael Soriano

for

Julio Lugo
Nick Johnson
Andrew McCutchen

laugh.gif

It's not a
15nahys.gif
thing to veto a trade, but IMO, that trade didn't need to get vetoed.

U guys really think that's a fair trade?

It's basically DeRosa and an ok closer for 3 waiver wire players

I'd definitely say that the guy getting Garret Jones, Rafael Soriano, and Mark DeRosa wins. I can see your where you're coming from.

Its a trade between 2 brothers

One in third the other near the bottom who has given up and is trying to help his bro out

The trade is bs bottom line

I think vetoing is ridiculous, too, but that trade cannot be allowed.

Soriano and DeRosa are both top 100 players this season. Nobody on the other side even comes close to that, and there is no reason for anybody to own Lugo.Whoever that is may be the only person on the planet that does.

Originally Posted by parada45

Its a trade between 2 brothers

One in third the other near the bottom who has given up and is trying to help his bro out

The trade is bs bottom line
If you were to add some background information when you initially brought up the trade, then I think the response would have been different.
laugh.gif

A team in my league is interested in making a deal. One of the parts of the deal is Wandy Rodriguez for Edwin Jackson (I have Jackson). Who would you ratherhave?

As for the other part of the trade, I'm trying to work it out. He wants Longoria, but I don't see anyone I really want from his team. This part isstill trying to be figured out
laugh.gif

I want Jackson

Need some lineup advice

Ricky Nolasco vs Hou
Felix Hernandez vs White Sox

Would you do

I Give-Kemp/Bedard
I Get Wainwright

I have Choo or Kemp on my bench every week and need pitching

OR

I give Kemp for Kershaw

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Need some lineup advice

Ricky Nolasco vs Hou
I'd start both.

Would you do

I Give-Kemp/Bedard
I Get Wainwright

I have Choo or Kemp on my bench every week and need pitching

OR

I give Kemp for Kershaw
I'd do Kemp for Kershaw. Bedard is about to come back. Wouldn't hurt to keep him.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Need some lineup advice

Ricky Nolasco vs Hou
I'd start both.
I have Harden,Happ,Garza all on 2 starts

And Tommy Hanson vs Washington

So start both Nolasco and Felix. Or 1 of them and Hanson

Need some lineup advice

Ricky Nolasco vs Hou
I'd start both.

Wait, am I missing something here? You can only set your lineup once a week?

Uh, tough call. If you wanted to pick one or the other, I'd say start Nolasco. The White Sox lineup is more "potent" compared to the Astros,IMO... but get another opinion on this. I think both would do well.

Need some lineup advice

Ricky Nolasco vs Hou
I'd start both.

Wait, am I missing something here? You can only set your lineup once a week?

Uh, tough call. If you wanted to pick one or the other, I'd say start Nolasco. The White Sox lineup is more "potent" compared to the Astros, IMO... but get another opinion on this. I think both would do well.
Ya, at the start of each week.

I have to start two closers so I only have those 5 pitching spots for

Hanson vs Wash
Nolasco Vs Houston
Hernandez vs Chi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not Cruz
frown.gif

Cuse,

I'd sit Felix, only with the fact that Chicago has been hitting the ball pretty good lately. And I would do Kemp and Bedard for Wainwright if Kemp isriding your bench every week. Trading Bedard is like trading air so he's a wash out.

Paul,

Keep Wandy, he's been hot lately and Edwin Jackson doesn't get that much run support as it is.

The reason why I said get Kershaw instead of Wainwright is because though the WHIP and ERA are pretty similar and the wins are in favor of Wainwright (which ispretty much out of the pitcher's control), the Ks per 9 innings isn't that far off. Kershaw has 123 Ks in 124.2 innings. Wainwright has 140 Ks in 158.1innings.

That's what I'm basing it on. And you're giving up less for a similar pitcher to Wainwright in Kershaw. At least, that's how I see it. You cankeep Bedard and if he does well, then you got another player to include in trades or you can keep him. If he does poorly, then you can drop him. At least youhave options with Bedard.

This is a quote from the Dodger's season thread...
Originally Posted by sinser13

September looks like a easy month, the only good team we play is the giants. We play dbacks, padres, pirates, nats, and giants.
I see wins in the future for Kershaw.

^ Guess you got a point there. My thing is Clayton didn't look too good yesterday and before his great July he was a litlte up and down with his controltoo. Wainwright gives you a steady outing almost evey time out. Can't really go wrong either way. Anyway you can get Bedard off the team I suppose
laugh.gif

Should I try to claim Branyan off waivers? I'm going to drop Randy Wolf. Is Branyan worth the pick up or would I be better off with Randy Wolf?

*Roster in spoiler*
Spoiler [+]
34q5s85.png

Branyan is nice, but nothing spectacular that would make me want him more than Votto.

I'd hold onto Wolf for now. Even though he lost his last two starts, he still plays for the Dodgers, so he should see some more wins. His ERA is good too.

Back
Top Bottom