OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Jeezus Chadwick
indifferent.gif

Seriously Fez pulls broads like crazy, I remember when he had Mandy Moore
frown.gif

Anyways Joe is still seein what his rotation is gonna be like for the post-season, it ain't helpin Kersh and Bills are no-shows.

I know forsure randy deserves to be #1

Im just happy I got to go to dodger stadium.

smh.gif
at bills. he needs to get it together. I'm confident he will tho. just remember when dre couldn't hit a damn thing right when manny got suspended.he'll be alright,
smh.gif
at all the people around me yelling to send him to AAA. minor league season has beeeeeen over.

Welcome home PMac.

Initially they were thinking of punching every ticket upon entry for the Manny Bobblehead,
smh.gif
. They scrapped that at the last minute, because it would havemade the lines hell for an afternoon game. They did make the lanes a bit more narrow. Still, we heard a couple of "I didn't see them handing out thebobblehead",
smh.gif
laugh.gif

As far as the little kid going around and getting multiples,
laugh.gif
. Putin too much work. The new policy allows you to get multiples (up to 5). If one person has five tickets, they are allowed to get 5bobbleheads/blankets/etc.

Enough of that nonsense.

Bills,
grin.gif
. What can you say? Hopefully he will put it together forthe playoffs, he is running out of time. He hasn't been the same since the All Star game. I doubt that he is playing through an injury. It might bemental at this point, or he is just fatigued. The clear cut Ace right now is Randy Wolf. Kershaw will be back, it was a dumb mistake, but sometimes peopleforget he is 21. The rest might do him some good.

Bills has two starts to show what he's got.

He's my dude and everything, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned how Manny's defense cost us some runs tonight. Sometimes it seems that hethinks he is still in Boston. Playing everything off the Green Monster. I'm sure he will get a ribbing, but he can't play everything off the wall atDodger Stadium. It is a much bigger park and he needs to get to the wall. He just stops at the warning track and waits for the ball....
laugh.gif

It looks like the offense is finally waking up.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Wolf goes 1
Kuroda 2
Kershaw/Padilla3

i think 3rd starter will depend on how well/bad kershaw/padilla/garland pitch in the next week
kershaw can be
eek.gif
, but theres times he's just
sick.gif
, in a bad way. there no #$@*%+% around in the playoffs. so if he does get thechance, i hope he doesnt turn into "the wild thang" word to charlie sheen.
garland has playoff/world series experience

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It might be mental at this point, or he is just fatigued.
IMO, its a huge mixture of both. That damn surgery is catching up to him, for a power pitcher that depends so much on those legs so much we had tosee this coming.

The mental aspect is ... man what was his final stat line? A hr, 3 singles and 2 walks ... he kept cussing once he let someone on base, kept his head down andit looked like everything was in his head.

It must really be effecting him when he couldn't get the last out in the 9th, in a game that was already lost to be taken out for Mota.
sick.gif

He's my dude and everything, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned how Manny's defense cost us some runs tonight. Sometimes it seems that he thinks he is still in Boston. Playing everything off the Green Monster. I'm sure he will get a ribbing, but he can't play everything off the wall at Dodger Stadium. It is a much bigger park and he needs to get to the wall. He just stops at the warning track and waits for the ball....
laugh.gif
I mean, you really get what you pay for. We know Manny takes the most random routes on balls, gets late reads and doesn't really put forth100% effort out there. In hindsight, he did put us back in the game with them 3RBIs.

The game was just a mess from the jump, Padillas 3-2 full count then the HR and from there it went downhill.

Ramon Troncosco also didn't too well giving up 3 singles in his appearence and had to be lifted.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i think 3rd starter will depend on how well/bad kershaw/padilla/garland pitch in the next week
kershaw can be
eek.gif
, but theres times he's just
sick.gif
, in a bad way. there no #$@*%+% around in the playoffs. so if he does get the chance, i hope he doesnt turn into "the wild thang" word to charlie sheen.
garland has playoff/world series experience
Thank goodness for depth, crazy how it works out.

kershaw has the lowest BAA in the majors last I checked. i know he can be wild sometimes, but he still misses bats.

if jon garland starts over him I'll lose it.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

kershaw has the lowest BAA in the majors last I checked. i know he can be wild sometimes, but he still misses bats.

if jon garland starts over him I'll lose it.
You gotta factor in that injury and the fact that Torre isn't too fond on using youth during the post-season.

If the shoulder is feeling right, there is no doubt he'll get that spot.

MrJ how much did you spend and section?

I'm seeing $120+ for loge seats
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Anyone watching the fight tonight? I'm trying to find a bar/bar & grill where it's gonna be showing.
nerd.gif

for 15 bucks you can watch it at some movie threaters in your area

let me get the link for you

grin.gif
..Yeah I saw the theaters that were showing it.. I guess that's alast resort but I wanted to be in a different setting than a movie theater.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Anyone watching the fight tonight? I'm trying to find a bar/bar & grill where it's gonna be showing.
nerd.gif

A couple bars on 2nd street in long beach are showing it, but its a $10-15 cover. BN I paid $68 after fees per game for 2 tix in the pavillion. the loge andfields seats available are always in row x,y,z near the bullpen/foul pole so I didn't think it was worth it dropping more money on those

Pavilion is always fun during the playoffs, I'm on the hunt.
nerd.gif

Rafael Furcal, SS
Andre Ethier, RF
Manny Ramirez, LF
Matt Kemp, CF
James Loney, 1B
Casey Blake, 3B
Ronnie Belliard, 2B
Russell Martin, C
Jon Garland, P

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

manny has been lost on D the last few months

411 on the error? Just put the game on. Watching Manny play defense is almost as fun as watching him hit.

Originally Posted by dland24

411 on the error? Just put the game on. Watching Manny play defense is almost as fun as watching him hit.
Just a typical lackadaisical approach / angle to the ball.

I want to stab Chris Rose with a $@$@!%@ lead pencil and I don't know why
grin.gif

I mean, it sucks that O-dog ain't getting paid - but Belliard is on it right now
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom