OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

BN as:

mr_negative_1-197x300.jpg

It is one thing to be critical, sometimes you are a little over the top,
laugh.gif
. You would really enjoy dodgerblues.com
glasses.gif

Solid game, we could of done more with the bases loaded, 1 Out, situation...especially with Ethier and Manny coming up. Then again, the D'Backscould've broken it open in the first inning. Props to Padilla for settling down after the first inning.

We caught a break when Justin Upton's throw bounced of Matt Kemp and in turn allowed Kemp to score. Ethier showing he can play some defense too,
laugh.gif

As bad as we have been playing according to some on this board and in other areas of cyberspace. We are still 25 games above .500 (27 was our high), we stillhave the best record in the NL, and we still have a 5+ game lead within our division.

I wonder what's going on in Loney's head.

He ain't seein the field vs leftys
They tried to trade him to SD.
Then they picked up Belliard (who plays first)
Now they got Thome and Dodgers can't wait to get MKZ back.
Even Loretta has shown more consistency than Loney.
& today ... our power sluggin first baseman is protected by the pitcher
laugh.gif

Yeah, their patience is wearing thin with bape.
This is over the top. They didn't try to trade him, they simply explored a trade for a player the Dodgers would be dumb not to look into. Adrian Gonzales is a power hitting, face of the franchise type player who happens to be Mexican American. You know how huge that would be, if he would donDodger blue. You know how big Fernando still is, despite the fact that he hasn't thrown a pitch for the Dodgers in almost two decades.

They didn't pick up Belliard to spell the struggling Loney. They picked up Belliard to spell the struggling Mark Loretta.

MKZ is probably done for the year. Thome will only play 1st base in emergency situations, or to get him some at bats. He is a defensive liability. Hewasn't picked up because Loney's power numbers are lacking. He was picked up because the power numbers from our bench is lacking.

Loretta being more consistent....
laugh.gif

Hitting in the 8th spot doesn't mean squat. Everyone from Russell Martin to Casey Blake to Matt Kemp has hit in the 8th spot.

Playoff info is up on the dodger website. Presale info too for those with season tix and plans, but not general on sale date yet

Tonight's Lineup:

Furcal SS
Ethier RF
Ramirez LF
Kemp CF
pimp.gif
(Cleanup)
Loney 1B
Belliard 3B
Martin C
Hudson 2B
Billingsley P

laugh.gif
How will the Red Sox fans spin this one? Are they still gonna blame the inferiority of the NL? The Phillies have a great lineup...

Garland is going to kill it.

Statistically he is better than last year and he is 8-11 this year, of course that's because he was with the Angels last year who weren't a FUGAZIdefensive team who were almost leading the NL in errors like the diamondbacks. (Yes I'm aware the Angels are an AL team) He went 14-8 with the Angels.

Dodger's defense this year can hold up to Garlands style because he isn't a big SO guy, he is more of a control guy who breaks bats and throws 12-15pitches an inning getting guys out with ground balls and pop ups. Plus he has the playoff experience with the 2005 world series where he pitched a completegame.

Originally Posted by sinser13

smh.gif
BN time for you to vent

laugh.gif
smh.gif
I would, but I didn't catch the game and if I did you'd expect pmac to analyze each of my rants to the very percentage per whip uzr innings onthe field stat, then ironman backing him up. So how was the game, 562 hairline receeding?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

step that diet up 562. your veganism isnt going to help your hairline. need more iron and protein asap

Add some bulk fiber.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom