OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

cincoseisdos i saw you posting about that santana bobblehead doll. carlos is a huge raiders fan so im going to say you are not allowed to own one. thank you.

smh.gif

His Music >> His fandom

And of course he's going to be a Raider fan, he's Mexican.
laugh.gif

EDIT:
HIT MY POST COUNT
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Well...

He's actually Jalisqueño but moved to SF as a teen
wink.gif

EDIT #2:

His only flaw
smh.gif
(nh)

my parents knew Carlos when he was way younger back in the day, they from around the same area in mex i think

great game tonight. i sat in section 103 row 22 (even with the dodgers bullpen)

great game, our row was all dodger fans. for some reason i thought maybe one of the guys was a NT member. but i didnt ask if he was lol....

he took a load of pics....amazing camera!

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

great game tonight. i sat in section 103 row 22 (even with the dodgers bullpen)

great game, our row was all dodger fans. for some reason i thought maybe one of the guys was a NT member. but i didnt ask if he was lol....

he took a load of pics....amazing camera!

hmmmmm I was in 104 row 15

Being that you are from the 562, I will give you a pass, but I strongly disagree.

Downtown LA is no longer the 9-5 "bustling" and shutdown at sundown, that we once knew.

There are tons of things to do in Downtown, unfortunately, if you are not around the area, you don't know about it. There are tons of bars and lowkey clubs that really do cater to the more "professional" crowd. Take that for what it's worth. I definitely dig the Downtown vibe now that I am older, compared to the Hollywood vibe I used to dig when I was 21-24. There are a ton of bars and restaurants around the area. Try to look them up on urbanspoon.com, it is a great site with great reviews. The addition of LA Live, will only make Downtown better. However, some fear that it will key the lowkey vibe that has been built in the past 5 years.

In terms of living. Downtown LA is not cheap by any means, however, the surrounding areas are cheaper (Echo Park, Silver Lake, etc.)

The people that say there is nothing to do in Downtown LA just haven't experienced it.

Everything is a drive away, with no traffic, everything is within reach. The Long Beach scene, Seafood in San Pedro, the beaches in Orange County. I avoid traffic like a plague, it's a skill
smokin.gif
ironman you said this crap in the socal thread for someone and im sorry but HELL NO

if it wansn't for LA live there would be NOTHING to do downtown

ya your right there is a couple of low key clubs or bars down there but there is NOTHING around them to go do anything else after it or if that club or bar iswack

downtown SD>>>downtown LA(which was the point of that thread)

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

santana is a raiders fan? RIP to my jam then. cant listen to his *!* any more

��
love this joint,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, i think you guys left something in the giants thread, by the name of Fuser86

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

PUT THE DAGGER IN THESE FRAUDS HEART
Fruads, really? i think it's too late in the season to call us frauds.

ahahahahaha frauds? Are you the better team yes but calling us frauds next think before you speek were far from frauds

Being that you are from the 562, I will give you a pass, but I strongly disagree.

Downtown LA is no longer the 9-5 "bustling" and shutdown at sundown, that we once knew.

There are tons of things to do in Downtown, unfortunately, if you are not around the area, you don't know about it. There are tons of bars and lowkey clubs that really do cater to the more "professional" crowd. Take that for what it's worth. I definitely dig the Downtown vibe now that I am older, compared to the Hollywood vibe I used to dig when I was 21-24. There are a ton of bars and restaurants around the area. Try to look them up on urbanspoon.com, it is a great site with great reviews. The addition of LA Live, will only make Downtown better. However, some fear that it will key the lowkey vibe that has been built in the past 5 years.

In terms of living. Downtown LA is not cheap by any means, however, the surrounding areas are cheaper (Echo Park, Silver Lake, etc.)

The people that say there is nothing to do in Downtown LA just haven't experienced it.

Everything is a drive away, with no traffic, everything is within reach. The Long Beach scene, Seafood in San Pedro, the beaches in Orange County. I avoid traffic like a plague, it's a skill
smokin.gif
ironman you said this crap in the socal thread for someone and im sorry but HELL NO

if it wansn't for LA live there would be NOTHING to do downtown

ya your right there is a couple of low key clubs or bars down there but there is NOTHING around them to go do anything else after it or if that club or bar is wack

downtown SD>>>downtown LA(which was the point of that thread)

laugh.gif
, you are crazy.

I wouldn't call it the Gaslamp or even compare it to the Gaslamp District.

The Gaslamp District is like Hollywood without all the pretentious people and a lot more college co-eds (
smokin.gif
).

I've only been to LA Live twice, it's
grin.gif
, and both times it wasafter/before a Laker/Clipper game.

You can't bar/club hop in Downtown LA. To go to different spots you need to hop in your car.
ohwell.gif
. To say there is "NOTHING",
laugh.gif

Anyway.....

Here is your chance. Below are upcoming player appearances coming up in the Los Angeles area. In most cases, player signings are from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Please contact the store directly to confirm the time. Players and times are subject to change.

ph_430941.jpg
Friday, August 21
George Sherrill at Staples
2080 Empire Avenue, Burbank, CA 91504
818-238-2928
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p

roll.gif
@ KLJ lurkin

Btw aint today your bday FB23, hope your gf surprises you with a baby.

just playin'

Originally Posted by bright nikes

roll.gif
@ KLJ lurkin

Btw aint today your bday FB23, hope your gf surprises you with a baby.

just playin'
roll.gif

Yes it is my bday. Thank you.
pimp.gif

For the other remark FFFFUUUUUUU!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom