OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

yeah it was fun, especially that slide in that coke bottle.. lol, i felt like a 10 yr old again .. hah ... other than that it was pretty cool, although i mustsay, i dont know if its like that everynight but in between innings its really boring (talking about the BIG SCREEN) ive been to the Dbacks one and of courseDodgers stadium and they always have something funny showing on that big screen in between innings ...

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

yeah it was fun, especially that slide in that coke bottle.. lol, i felt like a 10 yr old again .. hah ... other than that it was pretty cool, although i must say, i dont know if its like that everynight but in between innings its really boring (talking about the BIG SCREEN) ive been to the Dbacks one and of course Dodgers stadium and they always have something funny showing on that big screen in between innings ...
hmm, never really notice the screen, only check it to see stats and stuff

the same "blooper" reel time after time, game after game is boring and repetitive.

The screen off with Nancy Bea playing the organ is more than enough.

when is mccourt gonna spend some cash on a 200 foot wide HD screen. the mitsubishi diamondvision jumbotron has got to go.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

What row were you in? I'll be in section108 row 36 next month
that was row 37 .. really good seats.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Charlie Haeger recruited for long relief Wednesday in place of Chad Billingsley, and Charlie Haeger wil replace Eric Stults on the active roster to help backWeaver up, according to word passed along by Dylan Hernandez of The Times A 25-year-old knuckleballer, Haeger has a 3.55 ERA for AAA Albuquerque this season.Last year in the majors, he allowed eight earned runs in 4 1/3 innings.

Weaver has come up big for us in his spot starts, can't wait to see Haeger bust out his KB.
sick.gif
8 runs in 4 1/3

Agreed
smh.gif

This current lot configuration is still trash IMHO. At least back in the day (which isn't even that long ago), i'd be able to park wherever the hell Ipleased and would be on the freeway within 20. NOT 40 like right now
indifferent.gif

Agreed
smh.gif

This current lot configuration is still trash IMHO. At least back in the day (which isn't even that long ago), i'd be able to park wherever the hell I pleased and would be on the freeway within 20. NOT 40 like right now
indifferent.gif
gotta pre plan where im gonna enter just so i dont have to walk all the way around the stadium to get to my seat. i dont get why they need 50people in each lot pointing to parking spaces. then when you walk 6 rows up theres a bunch of empty spots because they didnt bother to fill them

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Agreed
smh.gif

This current lot configuration is still trash IMHO. At least back in the day (which isn't even that long ago), i'd be able to park wherever the hell I pleased and would be on the freeway within 20. NOT 40 like right now
indifferent.gif
gotta pre plan where im gonna enter just so i dont have to walk all the way around the stadium to get to my seat. i dont get why they need 50 people in each lot pointing to parking spaces. then when you walk 6 rows up theres a bunch of empty spots because they didnt bother to fill them

dude i'm with you 110%

I see SO DAMN MANY open slots, but the douchebags won't let me get in it and make me move further
indifferent.gif

Some of the lot dudes are cool though, the black guy that directs foot traffic in front of the RF Reserve lot is comedy
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom