OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by sinser13

laugh.gif
your right, i need some sleep.

Edit:
Paul you know when warriors single game tickets go on sale?
I don't even know when single game tickets go on sale.
laugh.gif

They're pushing the mini game plans right now.

562 my phone broke so no internet. didnt see your posts earlier. you missed out on some orchard chicken sandwich action. saw some bum wearing a bootlegstrawberry jersey in the section next to us. we were in reserve 5 row d.

game sucked. i got no poster either. no big deal though, i would have just thrown it in the closet with "the comeback kids" poster i got earlier thisseason.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Damn, you should've got on the kiss cam with your section written on a napkin, we could've shared
frown.gif

I passed by all the reserve too
laugh.gif

The ONLY legit authentic Valenzuela jersey i've seen all year was at the OC fair last weekend. Of ALL places, it was in Orange County. SMH

I'm pissed I didn't get one too. The other posters are in my trunk hahaha

Didn't eat a thing dude. Was going to cop a fruit plate but it's cash only. So I downed my water bottle and called it a wrap. I'm not starving andI know I should've ate something aside from my lunch but it was already late so mehh...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Didn't eat a thing dude. Was going to cop a fruit plate but it's cash only. So I downed my water bottle and called it a wrap. I'm not starving and I know I should've ate something aside from my lunch but it was already late so mehh...
damn son, only ate one meal today? you really are turning into a vegan.

Well to be honest I had a small jamba juice for breakfast before the drive to Riverside.

laugh.gif
i'm not trying to become vegan, just more healthy. The fact I haven't been able to make it to TJs or find another store with healthierchoices for cuts of meat just coincides with what i've been eating this week.

I'm feeling good though.

Hope I can keep it up...

man if i miss a meal i feel like crap all day. you need to find a trader joes, theres gotta be one near you. im eating some organic natural peanut butter rightnow.
laugh.gif

There's one down the street maybe 2 miles away. Payday is Friday, i'll be paying a visit for sure.

<3 the peanut butter from TJs
smokin.gif

Game was a bore, but I got to the park at 5pm, went to center field for batting practice, got myself a baseball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(Thanks Mike Cameron)
laugh.gif

Got to the loge entrance around 6:45, and I just made it in time to get one of the last posters given.

I'd post some Schmidt articles, but why? We all know he's a bum.

Joe Torre knows he isn't the answer, but he keeps letting Schmidt go out on the mound like he's gonna get us a win.

He's on for his next start in San Fran, I don't even wanna think of how he'll embrace his old club
sick.gif

Anyways, I finally found a barber - after a couple stint with pieces of crap ... found the spot on Whittier Blvd
smokin.gif

It's kinda over the hill from me, but well worth it from the junk here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

He's on for his next start in San Fran, I don't even wanna think of how he'll embrace his old club
sick.gif
Schmidt was always a good Giant. One of my favorites.
pimp.gif

Just like Bill Mueller. Sign with the Dodgers and just clutter your guys' DL.
laugh.gif

Is Schmidt still slated to pitch against us at AT&T Park? I need tickets for that game!

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Is Schmidt still slated to pitch against us at AT&T Park? I need tickets for that game!
From Torre's interview yesterday, it looks like it. Joe doesn't seem too confident in putting Schmidt out there.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

From Torre's interview yesterday, it looks like it. Joe doesn't seem too confident in putting Schmidt out there.

smh.gif
No one else to throw out there, might as well give him the the burn. These guys just couldn't give him any run support last night either.

Weaver hasn't really proven to be consistent, JMAC is still in limbo, and Stults is steadily coming back at Triple-A.

Back
Top Bottom