OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Have fun eyegiant!

Also, that pitching match up isn't with Guadin, I believe Correla is pitching tonight.

MLB reinforces rule on Manny Dodgers slugger not allowed in clubhouse once media enter

LOS ANGELES -- The Dodgers were reminded by MLB on Wednesday that outfielder Manny Ramirez, as a suspended player, is not to be in the clubhouse once the media enter 3 1/2 hours before first pitch, a club official confirmed Wednesday.

Ramirez, suspended 50 games for violating the MLB drug policy, was in the clubhouse Tuesday when reporters arrived and spoke for the first time publicly about his suspension.

Ramirez, speaking about the suspension, said he had apologized to club management, teammates and the fans, but would not elaborate on the events leading to the suspension and indicated he had no plans to discuss it further.

Barring rainouts, Ramirez is due back in the lineup July 3 in San Diego. He's also allowed, and is expected, to participate in as many as 10 Minor League games preceding his return.

have we been swept this season?

Edit:
Nope we haven't, the most games we have lost in a row is 2
pimp.gif

Lyons asked Ned, "with the money saved with the manny situation would you sign glavine?"

Ned said, "no disrespect to glavine's career, but we don't think he has anything left in the tank - so we're not interested."

Heads up, Logan White coming up on FSN Pre Game show.

Anyone see Manny working out today? I always thought there was a husky guy under that baggy uniform, but that dude is swole*!

Kershaw 2nd in the majors with most pitches in the 1st inning at 18.

He luckily got out of that jam throwing 32
sick.gif

ethier
smokin.gif

Vin Scully said it perfectly in 3 words about kershaws performance, "trying too hard."

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Kershaw with 82 pitches, only lasted 2.2 IP.

Joe just gave the hook to kershaw in between his 1-0 count.

smh.gif
horrible.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Casey looked pretty annoyed at Raffy right there.
yea, they both did. at first i thought they were messing around but then they had the
grin.gif
face afterwards

Back
Top Bottom