OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

I have to admit. I'm ashamed of myself.
I started watching the bottom of the 8th.
heard Journey blaring in the background as the Dbacks pitcher was warming up and I did the unthinkable.
i turned the game off.
smh.gif

I went back to watching Men vs. Wild.
luckily the dvr was able to rewind enough for me to catch what happened.
awesome game. well awesome 8th inning anyways...
laugh.gif

-J-

^
laugh.gif
, i was switching back and forth to Will Ferrel and Bear Grylls, that episode was comedy.

smh.gif
i was serious
laugh.gif

honestly, i detest tattoos, make people look trashy IMO (no disrespect)

but that one looked good to me. *+$* yall
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sinser13

anybody going to any games this weekend?
I wanted to, but I have to buy furniture and crap for the new apartment
grin.gif

562, I get what you're saying about the "popping" out part
laugh.gif

My boy wants the Lakers "L" logo to pop out as well, like 3-D.

Today's lineup

Pierre, LF

Furcal, SS

Loney, 1B

Blake, 3B

Ethier, RF

Martin, C

Kemp, CF

Castro, 2B

Billingsley, P

Dodgers have 2 million to spend from the Manny situation right?

I'll take Tommy Glavine.

If he couldn't play for the LA Kings back in '84 when he was drafted, then he can play for LA's baseball team.
Damn, he could have played alongside Gretzky
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd love tommys veteran leadership, but is he even able to play again this year?

Not worth it ... right now.

(So which one is it per MLBTR)

Glavine had just finished rehabbing and had proclaimed himself ready for big league action. We heard today that Glavine doesn't expect to play in 2010, but his career could be over sooner than that. Ironically, his release comes on the same day fellow-lefty Randy Johnson makes his first attempt at joining Glavine in the 300 win club

pimp.gif
o-dog finally getting a day off, I believe he reached one of his incentives on his second at bat last night.

Let's see if raffy / ethier / kemp / loney can see if those bats are awake.

Updates:
http://www.baseballprospectus.com/team_audit.php?team=LAN
Los Angeles Dodgers
Top Pick: First-rounder Ethan Martin has been as good as advertised in his pro debut, striking out 51 over 40 2/3 innings at Single-A Great Lakes, with one awful start giving him a mediocre 3.76 ERA, while he's delivered five shutout innings in three of his nine starts.
Movin' On Up: Ultra-athletic shortstop Dee Gordon is batting .294/.349/.397 with 25 stolen bases at Great Lakes, and while that line may not blow you away, scouts call him one of the most raw players in the league, one who is just beginning to scratch the surface of his abilities, with a few Jimmy Rollins comparisons thrown out there for good measure.
Disappointing: Second-round pick Josh Lindblom generated an enormous amount of buzz this spring by earning some consideration for the big-league squad, but the big right-hander has struggled in both starting and relief roles at Double-A Chattanooga with a 4.78 ERA.

Btw the thunder here in the IE is **#+%!% vicious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

im going.. gonna be late tho.. heading to the shortstop first.. hopefully it stops thunderin'

The Sun finally came out. No more thunder.

One day I will check out your favorite pre-game spot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sinser13

anybody going to any games this weekend?

I have tickets for Thursday and Sunday...gonna have to miss those due to the Lakers
pimp.gif

My friend (Clippers/LeBron fan
smh.gif
) was more than happy to take them though

headed out to the ravine in a bit. Last time I went to a game that had a game delay was back in 2006 against the braves. It was James Loney Big League debut
smokin.gif

I think that game ended at around 130 or so, long @%! delay
laugh.gif
I dont think i can do that tonight
nerd.gif

WOWWWWWWWWW its SOOOOOO empty here!
laugh.gif
the girls @ the gate handing the posters were asking if i wanted more, so i took 4 haha. Anyone need one??

WOWWWWWWWWW its SOOOOOO empty here!
laugh.gif
the girls @ the gate handing the posters were asking if i wanted more, so i took 4 haha. Anyone need one??

Back
Top Bottom