OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

PMAC
nerd.gif

I hate when Joe Buck talks about the Cardinals but doesn't act like he's their broadcaster.

@!*% do I want to hear about Khalil Greene for.

Link
In Friday's game, Matt Kemp slugged the Dodgers' first home run of the trip, his fifth of the season and only second since April 19.

"It's coming. The power is coming," said Kemp, who is 7-for-20 on the trip. "I'm being more patient, staying back. I'm not worried about the home runs. They come in bunches. As long as I have good at-bats, they'll come my way. My at-bats have been way better lately."

It's also worth pointing out that Kemp had 153 K and 46 BB last year in 606 ABs. This year he has 47 K and 20 BB in 186 AB (before today).That's a pace for 155 K and 64 BB. Would be quite the improvement for Kemp.

I'm SICK AND TIRED of this ASG Manny talk...

The game is sure as hell NOT for the best performers of the first half. IT's VOTED by the fans, it's FOR the fans. Hell, are you telling me that Thewhole BREWERS starting 8 are 2nd best at their positions , if not THE best so far this season?

F that, let the dude live. This is outrageous.

i know im gonna get flamed for this but.... the dodgers are on the backburner for the next two weeks because......

GO MAGIC!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom