OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Nice to see us playin like it's October.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Well played game last night, our bats are so silent, it's disgusting. bases loaded, 1 out in the 9th and we send up 2 minor leaguers instead of pinchhitting or anything else to get a run in.
smh.gif

Oh well, afternoon baseball today to help keep my mind off basketball for a while.
pimp.gif

Kershaw was just on First Take

Jay Crawford asked him if he had any other nicknames for his curveball besides "Public Enemy No. 1" which Vin Scully gave him (in his first start inST last year).

Clayton said something along the lines of.

"When Mr. Scully gives you the nickname, that's as good as it gets. "

Respect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Kershaw was just on First Take

Jay Crawford asked him if he had any other nicknames for his curveball besides "Public Enemy No. 1" which Vin Scully gave him (in his first start in ST last year).

Clayton said something along the lines of.

"When Mr. Scully gives you the nickname, that's as good as it gets. "

Respect
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
... although I hate they're not re-airing First Take due to Tennis..

Looking forward to today's game for some reason... Friday... Dodger Baseball and Laker game later on... nice way to relax after hitting up Disneylandyesterday... tired as hell.

damn, lou has to be disgusted.

runners on 2nd & 3rd no outs and cubs lay an egg.

oh well, good job bills.

Has anyone else noticed that guy first base side, maybe 2-3 rows back, wearing a Boston cap and Boston Jersey?

laugh.gif
how does someone wake up in the morning, knowing theyre going to a Dodger vs Cubs game decide to rock that fit from head to toe? so strange.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Has anyone else noticed that guy first base side, maybe 2-3 rows back, wearing a Boston cap and Boston Jersey?

laugh.gif
how does someone wake up in the morning, knowing theyre going to a Dodger vs Cubs game decide to rock that fit from head to toe? so strange.
When I was in the bay a couple weekends ago, I went to a Giants/Mets game wearing a blue FCLA shirt with a huge LA on the back of it. Just soeverybody knew I was a Dodgers fan visiting, and that I wouldn't possibly get mistaken for a Gnats fan. A couple people actually came up to me, some peoplefrom LA who were in town for whatever reason as well.

A whole fit with jersey and cap, I dunno about all that tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lou gettin on my damn nerves with his lineups.

Don't know why I'm postin that in a Dodgers thread, but I'm too lazy to go get the NL central thread.
laugh.gif

Good duel so far though.
pimp.gif

I noticed that dude as well.. white BoSox with fitted and everything. I notice people wearing different team's hats at baseball games but a jersey + hatcombo is a little too much. I've never been to Wrigley but I guess it's a good thing he has those seats and not out there in the bleachers.

Offense needs to get it going..

edit..

andre
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom