[| -- Official 2009 BET Hip Hop Awards Thread: 8PM EST Tonight -- |]

Em & Joe
pimp.gif

Last year's cypher's were way better. Em was ok, Mos Def and Black Thought were better.

Overall the show sucked.

Looked like they edited the +%$% outta Em's "freestyle".

If it was one take, why did they keep the camera moving?

It was aight. I'll give it to Mos though.

Eminem
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I will never agree with someone who says hes not one of the best to ever pick up a mic.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Blackthought > Em > Joe Buddens
i can agree with that

Niki is **!%!## WACK and she get even worse when she does that voice !%%!

anyone got video of last years cypher?

That Cypher was awful, I wasn't feeling any of them.

Nicki was awful, like really awful. I'm going to need her to never touch a mic again. That %+*# hurt my ears. This %%$@% was trying to do some ******edWeezy %+*# with her voice, %%$@% what is wrong with you.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

wait that chick that everyone posts in general forum licking the loillipop RAPS?
where u been under a rock?
grin.gif

Nicki was awful, like really awful.
c'mon son, that chick went in...she da current female rapper doin it for a reason.

Yall are trippin! That cypher was
pimp.gif
Budden did his thing and so did Mosdef. Nicki Minaj was coo but wasnt wack. And of course Eminem
pimp.gif
shall isay anymore about this dude?

Yo homegirl Nikki sorts of reminds me of Lil Wayne a little, and I know they signed to the same label but she's mad annoying with how she did the cypherand how she sounded.

That is all...

The Game is a Foot wrote:
Mos Def's verse is an OLD freestyle he did over Jay's "Brooklyn We Go Hard" beat.

He's been performing that freestyle at every concert he's been doing over the past year.

Best verses from those cypher clips in order: Joe Budden > Eminem > Black Thought > Nicki Minaj (seriously, she did her thing)�
WHAT ! THIS @%*+$ CRAZY
roll.gif

��

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Black Thought -
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Mos Def -
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Eminem -
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

-The Juice

^ this exactly.

now.. 1. This was the Radric Davis awards. he was THEE show but somehow didn't win any awards
indifferent.gif

2. Best performance of the night was Jay-Z & Jeezy or Dorrough Ice Cream Paint Job Remix.

3. Why yall aint giving Nicki' props? she was def better than Wale. ( but i guess that aint even saying much.)

Back
Top Bottom