OFFICIAL 2009/2010 La Liga Season Thread

LOL @ C. Ronaldo scoring another 1st min. goal. This is ridiculous. He looks twice as better as Messi in La Liga. No question about it!

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

LOL @ C. Ronaldo scoring another 1st min. goal. This is ridiculous. He looks twice as better as Messi in La Liga. No question about it!
wouldyouhititcristian1.jpg

^

hahahaha
Barca in top form already, though it worries me that marquez is back
ohwell.gif

I hope he doesnt start in any games that matter.
Someone, please send me a barca sig!

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

wouldyouhititcristian1.jpg

You know, as much as I'd like type a smart remark or post a stoneface - there's no way in hell I can defend that picture
laugh.gif

Ronaldo's goal was a beauty.

Kaka also converted a penalty.

Can't wait for Barca vs Real

David Villa, Leo Messi & Cristian Ronaldo tied up at 5 goals a piece so far if I'm not mistaken.

Valencia is losing ground though. 3-1 against Getafe yesterday.

Surprisingly Atletico de Madrid is second to last.

keus92.jpg

I dont get what's up with athletico....everytime you expect something from los colchoneros, they play like +**%.
they struggle against mediocre teams, and get embarrassed against teams like barca.
Dont know if it's the coach, or if they just need to disassemble the team and start from scratch

I was watching during halftime of the Arsenal match.

KAKA with the beauty. How were Benzema's goals?

Casillas made like 6 saves in the ten minutes I saw.

La Liga this year has become a tale of two teams basically. At least so far anyway. There's very little parity in the league. Granted the same kind ofthing happens in The Premiere League though there's at least a chance for a team like Chelsea to go down like they did this weekend against a smaller andless strong club, but in the Spanish team any team that isn't Barcelona or Real Madrid is basically left to fight among themselves.

Valencia is starting to slip hard. Davi Villa deserves to be on a better team right now. As probably the best Spanish forward in the league, David Villadeserves to be on a better team. Anyone think there's a possibility for him to get traded in December?

I will say that it's a nice surprise to see Sevilla doing a well as they have been. They're only a game behind the two leaders. Next Sunday's gamebetween Sevilla and Real Madrid should be fun to watch.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

from today's barcelona vs almeria game. it was pretty uneventful for the most part. barca played like crap
A really boring game. I watched it at work. Glad we got the W.

I honestly see barca going perfect for a long time.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

La Liga this almost every year has become is a tale of two teams basically.
Valencia won the title not TOO long ago.

And just two seasons ago barcelona finished 3rd.

I thought other wise, but this league is BORING compared to the Premiere League. Damn. It's either going to be Barca or Real. No one will touch them.

Real Madrid's toughest competition should come tomorrow from 3rd place Sevilla (who are only one game behind Real Madrid).

I believe Cristiano Ronaldo is out with an injury so it benefits Sevilla, plus it's a home game for them (3 pm EST)

Real Madrid's toughest competition should come tomorrow from 3rd place Sevilla (who are only one game behind Real Madrid).

I believe Cristiano Ronaldo is out with an injury so it benefits Sevilla, plus it's a home game for them (3 pm EST)

good call sirius real just lost 2-1. casillas looked amazing today.

All teams drop points eventually. This is one of the fixtures that pops out at you. I'd compare it to Deportivo away. Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan is a toughenviornment to play in. Sevilla usually plays calculated "tough" football against Real Madrid, especially at home. Historically, they'llstrategize on who to foul to stop build up play. I remember Juande Ramos screaming at his players to cut Guti's ankles off in previous encounters.

Admirable effort by Casillas, really kept Madrid in the game. Mahamadou Diarra was incredible considering he recently came back from injury. Kaka' did nothave a good game. Guti has been good this season but he had one his worst performances ever. Marcelo is consistently haunted by Jesus Navas everytime we playSevilla. I have yet to be impressed by any combination of Benzema/Raul/Higuain. I think the currently injured van Nistelrooy adds that other dimension ofpositioning,link up, and finishing to the front line. Cristiano Ronaldo was certainly missed but that was expected.

Lets see how Pellegrini's men respond to this.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS....REAL MADRID LOST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Enter corny joke about so much for spending 500 billion Euros on talent here*

Real will probably make up the 3 pts they lost today when Sevilla visits the Bernebeu
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

good call sirius real just lost 2-1. casillas looked amazing today.
Sevilla is stacked with really good players. Between the Brasilians like Fabiano, Adriano & Renato and Kanoute, they can pretty much holdtheir own against any team in the league. I knew they were good, but today's game was impressive. They dominated the game and could've easily scored 4goals if it weren't for Casillas.

vo6f55.gif
foto_392665_CAS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom