OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

go city

No matter what happens, you can not cheer for City. C'mon dawg. You're a Red.

you bring up a good point though... but I honestly can't cheer for the Gooners either... the lesser of two evils I suppose...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

go city

you bring up a good point though... but I honestly can't cheer for the Gooners either... the lesser of two evils I suppose...
laugh.gif

we dont want you rooting for us anyway...piss off

i only kid
laugh.gif

go city

Real talk. No matter how much you hate the gunners, cheering for city is like forgetting your team is from Manchester.

a draw would be the perfect result though...
both teams getting a point each is better than 3pts for either one of them...
devil.gif

i hate arsenal that much. i root for city in this match because city is no threat to us at this point until they develop an all round better team and get aproper experienced manager. i know someone on here that is a gooner and will root for spurs against certain clubs.

Do you guys cheer for a team in every match you watch?
laugh.gif

Why not just watch the match for what it is...a source of entertainment.

Whenever I'm watching 2 teams and nothing is on the line I just watch it to kill time. Like if Chelsea are playing Tottenham (2 teams I hate), I just hopefor an exciting match...I do not choose a team to support.

Man Utd. fans cheering for City is inexcusable, regardless of opponent. That's like a Liverpool fan cheering for Everton in a Chelsea vs. Everton matchwith nothing on the line
smh.gif

If I'm a Man Utd or Chelsea fan, I see Man City as more of a threat of winning the EPL this season than Arsenal. Man City are built to win immediately...Icant think of a huge weakness they have right now (besides maybe Mark Hughes
laugh.gif
). Arsenal on the other hand lag in a couple of areas and Wenger is building this team to be a powerhouse in 2084.

Arshavin ruled out for City clash and CL match on Wednesday and following Saturday vs Wigan. He reinjured his groin problem vs Wales yesterday...thank God wehave Rosicky back. C'mon boys, 2 days away.

Just a heads up to y'all.

FIFA 10 demo came out today in Europe, doesnt come out for another week in North America.

It's easy to get around though. Just create another account and get an address of some hotel in London and then enter it as your own.

I was going to do that, but I'll just wait a week. Also got a headups that my Gamestop will be getting Fifa 10 couple days early just like Fifa 09,can't wait!

Why wait a week? Only takes like 2 mins to make a new account. Then you can use the account again next year for FIFA 11
laugh.gif

Lol... no WE/PES supporters in the house? After the last 2 editions, I don't blame you...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Lol... no WE/PES supporters in the house? After the last 2 editions, I don't blame you...
ohwell.gif
Trust me, I was a huge PES fan earlier on in the decade. I think I got it 6 years in a row from 2002-2008. They had the winning formula in PES 5in 2005...the next 2 editions were slightly tweaked but still enjoyable. PES 2008 was the worst piece of crap I ever played in my life. After playing the PES09 demo I realized that Konami didn't make any changes to the game. The fact of the matter is, FIFA is a much more superior product than PES right now. Inever had a problem with PES' lack of licensing but the horrible gameplay is what convinced me to make the switch.

After playing FIFA 10 for about an hour, I can say that the game is slightly improved over 09. I feel that defenders are more solid in FIFA 10 than 09. Itsharder to break down defences this time around where as in 09 you just needed a fast striker to out sprint the opposition. Now the game emphasizes build-upplay to get your shots on goal. The game also feels much more fluid and the controls are much more responsive.

Only a couple of things bothered me from the demo so far...full backs such as Dani Alves never go forward. While I'm attacking with Barcelona I want Alvesto be running up the wing and making himself available for crosses. This has not happened yet in any of the games I've played...it's like all 4 of yourdefenders are programed to be CBs. Another thing that might suck is how easy it is to score from long distance. I've already allowed a couple of goals fromaround 35 yards out that had no business going in (shots were taken from horrible angles).

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Man Utd. fans cheering for City is inexcusable, regardless of opponent. That's like a Liverpool fan cheering for Everton in a Chelsea vs. Everton match with nothing on the line
smh.gif
i still disagree iv rooted for liverpool in both of their recent trips to the ucl finals in 2005 and 2007 quite simply because i considered themto be the lesser of two evils. when i was in the uk during the 2005 final there were tons of people rooting for them simply because they were the britishrepresentative in the final. my hate for arsenal plane and simple outweighs my hate for city. i dont care if they spent all this money, you can have all that talent and still not win anything if you dont have a great experienced manager or in some cases a solid captain providing leadership on the pitch. city maywell beat us on the 20th and may beat arsenal tomorrow, but i still dont see them breaking into the top 4 this season. i see them in 5th this season and innext years europa league.

Tough fixture for Chelsea playing at the Britannia right after international break and before Porto on Tues. I smell a draw, hopefully theysurprise me.

Just a heads up to y'all.

FIFA 10 demo came out today in Europe, doesnt come out for another week in North America.

It's easy to get around though. Just create another account and get an address of some hotel in London and then enter it as your own.
How do you do this? I tried making a new account on 360 and I don't even know where you go to change the address. I tried to change thelocale but the FIFA demo did not show up when I changed the locale to the UK.

wow... I step away for a minute and ARS ALM scores an OG???

Only a couple of things bothered me from the demo so far...full backs such as Dani Alves never go forward. While I'm attacking with Barcelona I want Alves to be running up the wing and making himself available for crosses. This has not happened yet in any of the games I've played...it's like all 4 of your defenders are programed to be CBs. Another thing that might suck is how easy it is to score from long distance. I've already allowed a couple of goals from around 35 yards out that had no business going in (shots were taken from horrible angles).

I dunno if you've been following WE 2010, but they've addressed issues like that by using strategy/tactic cards for different players... inthe demo, I think they used Alves making his overlapping runs as the example... still keeping my fingers crossed for WE '10

Back
Top Bottom