Official: 2008 WCF Game 3: Lakers @ Spurs 5/25 5:30PM Game On TNT HD

i'm near the point of putting knightngale on ignore, he say the most ridiculous things that a supposed "fan" of a team could say. he constantlyjumps off and on the bandwagon from game to game, hell even quarter to quarter,
eyes.gif
. I completely agree w/ KB8SanDiego, you would be best served to justlook to next season, if we end up winning this series and whole thing, just disregard it in your eyes. SMFH

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by knightngale

we just probably lost our chance at the finals by playing garbage this game

a lineup headed by lamar scrotum and the bench will not get it done on the road
NEVER leave odom to lead an offense on the road
sick.gif

Phil did this TWICE...those Kobe 3 pointers would have meant something had the lead been 10 isntead of 18 after his "odom leading the scrubs" strategy

Phil gets a
indifferent.gif

Then Pau getting dominated by Duncan
there was this play when even when Duncan was nowhere near him, GAsol went up for a rebound MAD soft...he tripped on himself lost the ball AND then went to get it
that disgusting
sick.gif

and then all those gay flip shots off Kobe's passes
sick.gif

soft offense and soft defense FTMFL

Odom was shut down by horry's corpse. That is all that is need to be said.
Dude will never be all star level cause of his garbage jumper and free throws and weak mentality.

Fisher was garbage too but I expect some garbage nights from a jump shooter that guards parker

Did Luke Walton do anything positive out there???? I think Ariza did more in 3 min than Luke all game long. Why not play Ariza Phil?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Kobe was
pimp.gif
for the most part

I shall look forward to next year when Ariza makes Walton's minute go down by 100% and Bynum makes Gasol become a bench player
pimp.gif

west+chandler>odom+gasol
smh.gif

You are OD dude.

And if the Lakers win game 4, will you change your outlook?

You whine about Luke and bad play, yet not once did you mention the entire team shooting 40% from the free throw line.

Seriously, I wonder about some fellow Laker fans.

If we make it to the finals, you're not welcome back on, just look forward to next season.

nerd.gif

I swear people get mad emotional during the playoffs, act like it's the end of the world.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Holy crap, dude really just said that we lost our chance at the Finals.

Just like that. Up 2-1 in a series where there are 2 games left in L.A. and 2 left in S.A. (with game 7 being in L.A. if things get that far), we just lost our chance at the Finals?

roll.gif

WOW.

I said PROBABLY
grin.gif

We played pretty poor tonight. It looked like the Spurs could do no wrong, hit all the open shots, got all the lose balls, bench played well, and they weresolid from 1st quarter to 4th quarter.

I expected the Spurs to take at least 1 at home. This game was a must win game. I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs win Tuesday night, but I honestlydon't see us playing this poorly again.

I expect Odom & Fisher to have a good bounce back game as well as Gasol. This series will go at least 6. I'd honestly be shocked if it ended in 5games.

me:

Just like that. Up 2-1 in a series where there are 2 games left in L.A. and 2 left in S.A. (with game 7 being in L.A. if things get that far), we just lost our chance at the Finals?

roll.gif

WOW.
knightngale:
I said PROBABLY
grin.gif

Shouldn't have even been a probably, bro..
knightngale:
what does luke do better than Ariza?
Dude, you don't just throw major minutes at a guy in the Western Conference Finals after he's JUST gotten back from rehabbing a brokenbone.
laugh.gif
Yes, his BODY is 100% (or he wouldn't be in uniform), butthat doesn't mean he's mentally up to speed.

As much as it hurts to lose, its actually better to lose in these types of game where the bench is still confident and the starters didnt exert too muchenergy.

Tight games can hurt a team mentally, especially for certain players, confidence wise.

So, Im sure Phil pulled the plug on Kobe early in hopes of resting the starters.

Ariza will probably make a contribution in Game 4 as hinted by his late substitution. And Fisher, LO, and Pau better bounce back from their horrid performance.

Great game by the Champs, they stuck it to us early and often. Damn those daggers by Ginobli...really killed our rhythm on defense with that 6 point spurt inthe 1st.

roll.gif

WOW.

I said PROBABLY
grin.gif

Well, for you to even consider PROBABLY, after one game, still leaves it as
laugh.gif

frown.gif

not worried though, Lakers will bounce back

no one really expected a sweep, right?
laugh.gif

can't wait for game 4

co-sign...........lakers didnt "pounce" on the spurs early when they were playing well in the first q

spurs shot really well, lakers missed so many easy shots..........i doubt manu can have the same performance, we will see..........game 4 should be interesting

knightngale:
Dude, you don't just throw major minutes at a guy in the Western Conference Finals after he's JUST gotten back from rehabbing a broken bone.
laugh.gif
Yes, his BODY is 100% (or he wouldn't be in uniform), but that doesn't mean he's mentally up to speed.

and luke walton is?
roll.gif

so me bashing the lakers when they play bad is being a band wagon fan?
eek.gif

I guess I should start praising them when they play horrible

Good to see gasol being soft again
happy.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Just like i expected, the Lakers are getting exposed for the frauds that they are on national TV. Smh Manu is just abusing any lakers scrub they put on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he scored over 45 tonight. Like i said, the Spurs aren't even tripping being down 0-2 to these jokers, they will storm back with ease handing the Lakers a Backdoor sweeping this series. I fully expect them to push this lead by over 20 in the second half and never looking back.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Just as i predicted. The Lakers got their $%+!! handed to themsumthin crucial. The Spurs have life now. They will pull off that back door sweep of these sorry as lakers come next weekend.
pimp.gif

knightngale:
eek.gif

No.

Saying that we just lost our chance at the Finals... errr, scratch that... saying that we PROBABLY just lost our chance at the Finals after losing a game whichputs us up 2-1 in the series? That's pretty fairweather.

knightngale:
Dude, you don't just throw major minutes at a guy in the Western Conference Finals after he's JUST gotten back from rehabbing a broken bone.
laugh.gif
Yes, his BODY is 100% (or he wouldn't be in uniform), but that doesn't mean he's mentally up to speed.

and luke walton is?
roll.gif

eek.gif

happy.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

There's a difference between being critical and straight up whining. Majority of us have accepted that it was a bad loss, and props were due to theSpurs.

Yet, you complain and continue to talk trash. The team didn't show up and got outplayed. Bottomline. You whine about Luke but you didn't mentionSasha getting torched by Manu tonight? Hell, I wonder what you were saying about Odom after Friday's game.
eyes.gif

3PLEDOUBLE:
laugh.gif
Just like i expected, the Lakers are getting exposed for the frauds that they are on national TV. Smh Manu is just abusing any lakers scrub they put on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he scored over 45 tonight. Like i said, the Spurs aren't even tripping being down 0-2 to these jokers, they will storm back with ease handing the Lakers a Backdoor sweeping this series. I fully expect them to push this lead by over 20 in the second half and never looking back.
pimp.gif
3PLEDOUBLE:
laugh.gif
Just as i predicted.

So what's that put you at now?

1 for 93?

laugh.gif

knightngale:
eek.gif
No.

Saying that we just lost our chance at the Finals... errr, scratch that... saying that we PROBABLY just lost our chance at the Finals after losing a game which puts us up 2-1 in the series? That's pretty fairweather.

how so? We have given up 2-0 leads before...it was that smush 06 lakers team but a 2-0 lead is a 2-0 lead and the suns didn't have Amare

I have experienced that type of heartbreak before
tired.gif

knightngale:
laugh.gif

and luke walton is?
roll.gif

eek.gif

happy.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

WORD! now i can't wait for the offseason to trade him back for kwame!

indifferent.gif
@ you.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Just as i predicted. The Lakers got their $%+!! handed to them sumthin crucial. The Spurs have life now. They will pull off that back door sweep of these sorry as lakers come next weekend.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

This guy.

knightngale:
eek.gif
No.

Saying that we just lost our chance at the Finals... errr, scratch that... saying that we PROBABLY just lost our chance at the Finals after losing a game which puts us up 2-1 in the series? That's pretty fairweather.

you just watch, if odom and pau have big bounce back games next time out, he'll be praising them to no end throwing out 5 million
pimp.gif
and then they have an off quarter or half and it'll be back to lamar scrotumand charmin pau. %!!% is disgusting.

knightngale:
eek.gif
No.

how so? We have given up 2-0 leads before...it was that smush 06 lakers team but a 2-0 lead is a 2-0 lead and the suns didn't have Amare

tired.gif

we were up we lost game one to phx so we were 1-1 after 2, and 2-1 after 3. we have a better team than we did that year.

indifferent.gif
for not knowing that.

knightngale:
eek.gif
No.

tired.gif

And, that is a complete different team than 06..

These are the Spurs. Defending Champs. You think they're just going to lay down against the Lakers knowing damn well that losing this game would putthem in a 3-0 deficit? Hell naw.

There's still the possibility of stealing Tuesday night's game and potentially closing out the series back in LA.

You just need to take a chill pill. If we're down 3-2, then that's when I'll start worrying.

I think Sasha played good defense for the most part

some of those threes that manu made were on fast breaks and others Sasha had a h and in his face...nothing you can do about that

me:
knightngale:

tired.gif

How so? Because there are always at LEAST two sides to ever speculation, so someone who is spending energy preparing for the worst case scenario(when there are no ACTUAL, REAL signs that the worst case scenario is going to come true) is being a fairweather fan. They're displaying no confidence intheir team's ability to not screw up.

The Lakers would have to screw up big time to miss the Finals. You're displaying a ton of confidence that they WILL screw up.

wink.gif

I couldn't even finish watching this game. People missing wide open lay ups and tip ins. Taking straight diarrhea doo doo shots. Hopefully the Lakerslearn their lesson and bounce way back in game 4 and steal one on their court and then close out at Staples. I don't want this series to go more than 6games.

Back
Top Bottom