Official: 2008 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round: Game 4 Lakers @ Jazz 5/11 12:30PM PST: Game on ABC HD

Alright Laker fans lets get this win today.Lakers need to bounce back from the tough loss last friday.Need to cut down on the turnovers.Odom has to be moreagressive on offense.Pau needs to assert himself more and demand the ball down low in the post.DFish & Farmar hopefully both bounce back and find theirshooting strokes again.

Go Lakers !

I think Kobe should get us off to a good start instead of going to Pau at the beginning like Game 3 and gradually integrate him into the offense since he'sbeen struggling. More powder so they can hold on to the ball and Kobe getting more traction on his shoes and we should be fine. Fish can't get in earlyfoul trouble, he's too valuable on the defensive end against D-Will. And finally REBOUND THE DAMN BALL!!

Yo, Kobe was HOOOOOLLLLLEEERRRRINNNN @ Luke in game 3
laugh.gif

Dude needs to chill.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif

Dude needs to chill.

indifferent.gif
why not, dude just fumbled the damn ball away like he hadcrisco on his hands. nothing wrong with getting in his +@% a little
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif

Dude needs to chill.

indifferent.gif
why not, dude just fumbled the damn ball away like he had crisco on his hands. nothing wrong with getting in his +@% a little
eyes.gif
Well, I'm just saying. Kobe made his fair share of mistakes in the game too.

um well as the leader of the team he has the right to be vocal. and besides luke was laughing afterwards like it was funny.

um well as the leader of the team he has the right to be vocal. and besides luke was laughing afterwards like it was funny.
I think Luke was laughing as a defense mechanism. I'm sure he wasn't really laughing inside. He's probably thinking, "Aww man,Kobe's yelling at me. I messed up big time."

Anyway, Lakers need to get on the boards and not let Utah get so many offensive rebounds. Also, they need to be more carefull with the ball. There were toomany turnovers in the game. I expect Pau and Odom to have a better game.

laugh.gif

Dude needs to chill.

indifferent.gif
why not, dude just fumbled the damn ball away like he had crisco on his hands. nothing wrong with getting in his +@% a little
eyes.gif

Well, I'm just saying. Kobe made his fair share of mistakes in the game too.

Understood, but in crunch time? That was whack of Luke to literally drop the ball...
eyes.gif

Phil will be better prepared for the Jazz tonight. Hopefully if we can keep the rebounding discrepancy to a minimum and cut the turnovers down I'm surewe'll win.

Oh yeah, let's keep a man on Okur, it annoys me seeign him make open threes time and time again!

laugh.gif
The Jazz got the Lakers right where they want em. After a dominatinggame 3 performance by the Jazz, i expect them to repeat that performance tomorrow afternoon. The Jazz have the Lakers figured out, just get physical with themall and they'll wilt. The Utah Fans have all of the Lakers shook, and game 4 will be no different. I wouldn't be surprised if this game is a rout bythe Jazz. All signs point to Utah sending this series back to LA tied 2-2, with a back door sweep in the making. Lakers 97 Jazz 120.Williams and Boozer with 35a piece, Kirilenko with 8 blocks.

jazz by 20... i hope im wrong but thats what i think... Kobe needs to keep driving... pau needs to protect the ball when they dump it to him...

mad.gif
SMH at the Jazz fans for dissing Fisher. How do you boo dude when lastyear he helped that sorry team beat the Warriors after just leaving his daughter's eye surgery. What a bunch of classless morons!!
mad.gif

I was only able to see the 4th quarter replay of Game 3, but from the looks of it, the Lakers got dominated on the boards again, and Pau, Lamar, and the restof the bench played very sub par.
I agree that Pau is soft at times, but he has always been like that. All we need him to do is be a offensive presence in the post, contest shots, and mostimportantly, defensive rebound against this Jazz frontline.
The Lakers played terribly last game, while the Jazz played great, and the Lakers only lost by 5 and still had a chance to win in the end. I am confident thatthey will perform better in Game 4, and steal this one on the road.
Nonetheless, Let's Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

And also from the pics above, those Jazz fans are
alien.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom