Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Go in the damn post KG!
smh.gif

It's probably been mentioned but it seems like damn near every Laker is wearing the Hyperdunks??

i hope kobe jock riders take note. mj would NEVER perform like this in an nba finals. probably too young to watch that though

I will agree, and say some of those calls are fouls. But the problem is that once the officiating is becoming inconsistant, every call is then questioned. Andthats the problem with this game. It is inconsistant, one sided, etc.

Free throws:
Celtics 15
Lakers 1

Team Fouls:
Celtics 8
Lakers 15

Thats not right. Yes, the Celtics are getting to the paint more than the Lakers. But IMO, same amount of contact on both ends. Its just a matter of theofficials holding their whistles in their pockets.

SHUGES:
How can ya'll deny that some of these ARE fouls though?

That one on Perkins was a foul and the one right before on Powe was also a foul.

I agree that the Lakers aren't getting as many calls. But you see that 24 has taken 3 straight jumpers. You're not gonna get as many calls when you take jump shots.

And most of you already know this!
Gasol, Kobe, Lamar, and Fisher ALL have attempts in the paint. We've shot one... ONE... free throw. Uno.

It's not that we're not driving, not making attempts in the paint, or settling for jumpers.

It's the whistles are stuck on our end, but ready on the other end.

The Azazel goat (pronounced in Hebrew as aw-zah-zale), translated as scapegoat in the King James Version, was one of two goats chosen for a ceremony on the Dayof Atonement. The first goat was sacrificed, while the scapegoat was taken out into the wilderness and released.

The original meaning of scapegoat was escape goat, the goat that was allowed to "escape" with its life. The accepted modern meaning of scapegoat,someone who is punished for the wrongs of others, is not at all accurate for Satan. He is as guilty as guilty can be, and he deserves everything that'scoming to him.

via http://www.keyway.ca/htm2004/20040924.htm

can't we just watch the game?

Allen, I completely agree with everything you've said in the past about KG. Its become quite clear these playoffs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SHUGES:
How can ya'll deny that some of these ARE fouls though?

That one on Perkins was a foul and the one right before on Powe was also a foul.

I agree that the Lakers aren't getting as many calls. But you see that 24 has taken 3 straight jumpers. You're not gonna get as many calls when you take jump shots.

And most of you already know this!
Gasol, Kobe, Lamar, and Fisher ALL have attempts in the paint. We've shot one... ONE... free throw. Uno.

It's not that we're not driving, not making attempts in the paint, or settling for jumpers.

It's the whistles are stuck on our end, but ready on the other end.

davidstern.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i hope kobe jock riders take note. mj would NEVER perform like this in an nba finals. probably too young to watch that though

Kobe isn't MJ, so he can play however he wants to...

Stop trying to draw a comparison.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

These type of comments risk me getting permabanned
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom