Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Excuses.

Its not like its the 4th quarter....this is the 1st quarter-2nd quarter.

The refs are taking away from the flow of the game, this is the NBA Finals.

A lot of these calls are atrocious.

They might as well give the Celtics and the refs their rings now.

This is the Mavericks/Heat finals ALL OVER AGAIN.

Don't blame the refs for Pierce's 3s Laker fans! and I bet it was the refs fault that Farmar put up the garbage! Cmon, stop crying!

David Stern doesn't want kobe to reach that next level and be closer to MJ
smh.gif

Lakers/Celtics in a full out brawl against the refs...GO!

this is how the celtics rarely lost at home

and even on the road they get those BS calls
just like the 2004 pistons

Originally Posted by airmag15

Don't blame the refs for Pierce's 3s Laker fans! and I bet it was the refs fault that Farmar put up the garbage! Cmon, stop crying!

true..i wont blame the refs for those..but i blame the refs for having odom and kobe sitting because of getting 2 fouls in the first half

We are scoreless, we have already 3 team fouls and still less than 10 minutes to play, and the refs suck!!!! We are in deep trouble my friends. This is theworst officiating I've seen in an NBA Finals....

15 minutes of play into the game and the damn refs somehow think we haven't deserved 1 free throw the whole damn game? Seriously though? The one we got wasa technical #!#% %$$*+++#.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LEON POWE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But, both those fouls on Kobe were garbage, which I'm sure have been discussed in this thread for 5 pages already. The foul calls are definitely in favorof the Celtics big time right now, but it's home court advantage for a reason I guess (it shouldn't be that big though)

There's no question the Lakers are getting the shaft by the refs right now....please officiate games fairly.
sick.gif

HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL CAN THE REFS NOT BLOW THE WHISTLE ON FARMAR GETTING GRABBED!?!? WHAT THE HELL!

Back
Top Bottom