Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

This is the finals, let everybody just play.

This is not the time to call "ticky-tack" fouls.

I HATE THE NBA. The refs control the games. I'm finding it harder and harder to watch this BS.

these refs are on some funny
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
on both ends ... let em play forcrying out loud

WOW @ that late *#+ call

this is some bull @%*#
so many things wrong in the L, and it starts with the refs

Both of the fouls Ray drew on Kobe were freaking crap, and are exactly what is wrong with today's NBA. It's way too easy to trick the refs and get themto make calls that shouldn't be made.

Van Gundy's opinion > any NTers opinion

Mark Jackson's opinion > any NTers opinion

They both agreed that those are fouls that could be called any single possession during any NBA game. So either call them EVERY SINGLE TIME (and we'll hearyour shiny whistle every 2 seconds), or call them NO times (and only call the obvious, OBVIOUS things that really change the game).

call it whining..but cmon..i rather the lakers getting the loss off a blow out rather than because of dumb foul calls

Angelina Jolie looked good in that "Wanted" commercial......

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Both of the fouls Ray drew on Kobe were freaking crap, and are exactly what is wrong with today's NBA. It's way too easy to trick the refs and get them to make calls that shouldn't be made.

Van Gundy's opinion > any NTers opinion

Mark Jackson's opinion > any NTers opinion

They both agreed that those are fouls that could be called any single possession during any NBA game. So either call them EVERY SINGLE TIME (and we'll hear your shiny whistle every 2 seconds), or call them NO times (and only call the obvious, OBVIOUS things that really change the game).

Yea both were not fouls. They keep blowing the whistle I want to see them play a little.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom