[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Tomorrow for me. Feels odd knowing that the show is 10 miles away tonight but I'm driving 150 miles tomorrow to go see it.
grin.gif

Oh well... MAY 9th attendees, holla at me. DF!!!

Ant, I will def be there. Section 6 Represent!!! Man, I can't wait for Spaceship.

YO! Section 4, row E... should be section 2 but 2 tears in a bucket.
grin.gif

And I'll be on a spaceship way before "Spaceship" even comes on.
smokin.gif
But when the track drops I'm losing my mind. Believe it. DF!!!

So has it been mentioned anywhere in this thread that KENNA is also gonna be doing some stops on the tour...?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I was just lookin' at his MySpace and Chicago popped out at me on his list of dates, and it's for the GITD Tour.

This is gonna be increeeedible.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

So has it been mentioned anywhere in this thread that KENNA is also gonna be doing some stops on the tour...?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I was just lookin' at his MySpace and Chicago popped out at me on his list of dates, and it's for the GITD Tour.

This is gonna be increeeedible.

GOOD LOOKS!!!
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 3 2008[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rose Garden Arena[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Portland, Oregon[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]
I'm saddling up for round 2 in Portland.
pimp.gif

Why do I have a feeling the 2nd leg of this tour will include a helluva lot more guest appearances [hence Kenna] + the debut of CRS??

Good thing I'm going to the Phoenix show in June.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Why do I have a feeling the 2nd leg of this tour will include a helluva lot more guest appearances [hence Kenna] + the debut of CRS??

i'm thinkin that as well...i'm pretty sure the Staples show is gonna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gonna try and hit up the Phoenix date though aren'tthere still tickets left for that?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gonna try and hit up the Phoenix date though aren't there still tickets left for that?

YO there is mad tickets left for the Phoenix date. I can tell alot of people are sleeping on it. Hell, you can still get floor tickets for the show throughticketmaster.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gonna try and hit up the Phoenix date though aren't there still tickets left for that?

YO there is mad tickets left for the Phoenix date. I can tell alot of people are sleeping on it. Hell, you can still get floor tickets for the show through ticketmaster.

yeah damn just checked
eek.gif
Would get floor but money is tough and i sawhim in SD 3rd row...plus the $39.50 are DAMN GOOD for the price
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO there is mad tickets left for the Phoenix date. I can tell alot of people are sleeping on it. Hell, you can still get floor tickets for the show through ticketmaster.

yeah damn just checked
eek.gif
Would get floor but money is tough and i saw him in SD 3rd row...plus the $39.50 are DAMN GOOD for the price
eek.gif

hell yeah dude. don't sleep on it. if your money is right, handle it. I got the 4 star VIP tickets again. I was 5th row in SD.

I just came back from charlotte comcert woah. NERD killed it. Shout out to the dude who was passing the blunt... If anyone was sitting in section 105 did yousee that drunk britch licking the back of my neck?!!! Damn kanye...man what a show. Dude really puts his heart and soul into it.

Just got back from the Charlotte show......
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I would drive all the way to Raleigh to see it again if I could get out of work early

Kenna is going to be at the Toronto show, is this why they changed the start time to 6:30?

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

I just came back from charlotte comcert woah. NERD killed it. Shout out to the dude who was passing the blunt... If anyone was sitting in section 105 did you see that drunk britch licking the back of my neck?!!! Damn kanye...man what a show. Dude really puts his heart and soul into it.

See this is what amazes me.

From what I can recollect from the 4/20 show....Kanye put EVERYTHING he had into the performance....from start to finish...dude just killed it....STRAIGHTup PASSIONATE about his business....

Now once you're done picturing that...imagine him doing it on consecutive nights...sometime evens 3-4 nights in a row.....it amazes me....I could care lesshow much hate 'Ye gets his arrogance and 'elitist' mindframe....at the end of the day....dude puts his heart and soul into everything he does andgives it his all.

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

This Saturday
pimp.gif
. Ye's gonna go crazy on hey mama (mothers day)

dont you mean sunday?

6th row center stage, im bout to see kanye cry... i can feel it!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

This Saturday
pimp.gif
. Ye's gonna go crazy on hey mama (mothers day)

dont you mean sunday?

6th row center stage, im bout to see kanye cry... i can feel it!
frown.gif

word! cant wait. hope it dosent rain in va beach

Yo I was at the charlotte show last night and it was crazy.. For my dude in 105, I was in 103 everyone was smokin, I seen 2 cops walk a girl in red out is thatthe one you talking bout? N.E.R.D had the crowd going straight crazy. Lupe killed it and got alot of love, kanye of course did his thang. He performed"Hey mama" then after that they played JOURNEY-dont stop believin, while kanye just sat down with his head down... It was funny cause after kanye didstronger the lights went out like the show was over so many people left, then they threw the lights back on and he did homecoming (which I was waiting for& touch the sky last)... Best show ever.

I had to Update section 2 row l now, I got lucky and checked ticketmaster at the right time. Shouldn't be too hard to sell the other two tickets at thepavilion.

Special note for people in Charlotte last night: During Spaz, when they brought a bunch of people on stage to dance, did you catch who came out? That was ChrisBrown who was dancing all crazy, clearly standing out from the crowd. Didn't realize it until I read about it today. I guess he's tagging along withRihanna.

I missed a bunch of Lupe's songs and only saw the last two, unfortunately. N.E.R.D. was my favorite part of the night. I really enjoyed Kanye, but I prefera more organic experience to his borderline-scripted Broadway-type show. Still good though!

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Special note for people in Charlotte last night: During Spaz, when they brought a bunch of people on stage to dance, did you catch who came out? That was Chris Brown who was dancing all crazy, clearly standing out from the crowd. Didn't realize it until I read about it today. I guess he's tagging along with Rihanna.

I missed a bunch of Lupe's songs and only saw the last two, unfortunately. N.E.R.D. was my favorite part of the night. I really enjoyed Kanye, but I prefer a more organic experience to his borderline-scripted Broadway-type show. Still good though!

NERD and Kanye both mentioned that Chris Brown was there.....a few times..

Back
Top Bottom