[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

laugh.gif

Is that Nikki Jean?
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

I would much rather see Rihanna with N.E.R.D, Lupe, and Kanye than see Jay with Mary J Blige
sick.gif

Go play on a busy street.

MJB > Rihanna.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

I would much rather see Rihanna with N.E.R.D, Lupe, and Kanye than see Jay with Mary J Blige
sick.gif

Go play on a busy street.

MJB > Rihanna.

who cares. I dislike both of them. Go find another sac to ride on.

I don't know if it's been answered in this thread already or not... but are Lupe and N.E.R.D. confirmed at all dates? Or could they not be at certainshows?

I think tucson got the best show so far, no Rihanna(didnt want to see her anyways) We got GLC and Consequence opening.

It was insane, Kanye's set was probably the most epic ive even seen for a concert. NERD lights were crazy.

Just go see it.

Originally Posted by fundz4

I think tucson got the best show so far, no Rihanna(didnt want to see her anyways) We got GLC and Consequence opening.

It was insane, Kanye's set was probably the most epic ive even seen for a concert. NERD lights were crazy.

Just go see it.

smh, lucky. LA had to sit through lightsabers w/ Rihanna.

Did Cons do Good, Bad, Ugly?

Originally Posted by fundz4

Just go see it.

what did GLC and Cons perform?

2 questions...
has the show really run to 12:30? If so,
happy.gif

and also, how has the pricing been for the kanye G.I.T.D. tour apparel? I've got to get this one...
BGCTKW07.jpg

think 45. man out in sd, everyone and their moms was wearin that tee ^^ the day after the concert. the campus gym was poppin with all the diff colors. lol

trying to get another ticket out to the staples show in a month or so

i'm not looking forward to seeing rihanna with her **** haircut.

pharrell is getting on my nerves.

he and n.e.r.d. sounded straight up ******ed in one of the recent interviews i heard.

and i'm not also looking foward to pharrell jumping up and down and embrassing himself with bunch of flashing lights.

kanye shouldve just toured by himself and just perform his discography.

Originally Posted by FWA III

he and n.e.r.d. sounded straight up ******ed in one of the recent interviews i heard.

and i'm not also looking foward to pharrell jumping up and down and embrassing himself with bunch of flashing lights.

wrong wrong wrong.

rihanna held her own. could we have done without her? yes, but she still has some good ballads.

and oh boy....N.E.R.D. gets the ishhhh hyped. Pharrell is a real dude and really caters to his fans. They really put on a dope show so I'm sure you'llretract your statements once you see the show.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

wrong wrong wrong.

rihanna held her own. could we have done without her? yes, but she still has some good ballads.

and oh boy....N.E.R.D. gets the ishhhh hyped. Pharrell is a real dude and really caters to his fans. They really put on a dope show so I'm sure you'll retract your statements once you see the show.

word?
after i see the show maybe i'll change my mind, but i saw pharrell/n.e.r.d. on their promo tour and them dudes were terrible.

dude acted like a damn crackhead and dude's music ain't nearly as hot as he makes it out to be.

i ain't trying to hear a 35 year old in ice cream waffle sneakers.

rihanna has hit, but her music doesn't appeal to me in the least bit.

and her lesbian haircut and her sour attitude isn't helping it.

i GUARANTEE you that rihanna's next album is gonna be a brick.

you heard that "take a bow" bs? it's like a fest of how many cliches can we fit in 3 minutes.

with jay gone and w/out him spending all the chedder on rhianna, shorty is finished.

Yo is Gemini performing anything on this tour so far? It'd be dope if he had him just coming out spittin' bars to introduce himself to the world, howHov did Beans with the Hard Knock Life Tour.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

wrong wrong wrong.

and oh boy....N.E.R.D. gets the ishhhh hyped. Pharrell is a real dude and really caters to his fans. They really put on a dope show so I'm sure you'll retract your statements once you see the show.

word?
after i see the show maybe i'll change my mind, but i saw pharrell/n.e.r.d. on their promo tour and them dudes were terrible.

dude acted like a damn crackhead and dude's music ain't nearly as hot as he makes it out to be.

i ain't trying to hear a 35 year old in ice cream waffle sneakers.

rihanna has hit, but her music doesn't appeal to me in the least bit.

and her lesbian haircut and her sour attitude isn't helping it.

i GUARANTEE you that rihanna's next album is gonna be a brick.

you heard that "take a bow" bs? it's like a fest of how many cliches can we fit in 3 minutes.

with jay gone and w/out him spending all the chedder on rhianna, shorty is finished.

I know what you're saying. I ain't even into N.E.R.D. whatsoever but for me to say they didn't do their thing would be blasphemy. I enjoyedevery part of their set. I really felt like Pharrell cared about the fans the most. Dude was the only artist to come back out after the performance and showthe crowd some love.

As for Rihanna, like I said, we coulda done without her. But I feel like she held her own. I would've preferred she open the show though.

I was at the second Nokia Theatre Show. Kanye put on a PHENOMENAL show. I was expecting a bunch ofhypebeasts but it looked like a damn high school prom. Little kids running around everywhere.
grin.gif
at all the teenage white girls thereto see Rihanna.
indifferent.gif
at all the folks who only know a couple of his songs and came to text on their phones, get at girls, and sit ontheir %##*#. Yeezy was pouring out his heart and soul and these people did not even get hyped up. People nowadays can't appreciate passion when they seeit. Kanye took it personal and even went as far to tell the crowd, "yall mfers better jump." I LOVE LA but damn, some of these people are madsuperficial.

ah man sucks to hear that.

not that big of a nerd fan but damn ADHD! ADHD! that song was sick. cant seem to find spaz anywhere tho. lol

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

I was at the second Nokia Theatre Show. Kanye put on a PHENOMENAL show. I was expecting a bunch of hypebeasts but it looked like a damn high school prom. Little kids running around everywhere.
grin.gif
at all the teenage white girls there to see Rihanna.
indifferent.gif
at all the folks who only know a couple of his songs and came to text on their phones, get at girls, and sit on their %##*#. Yeezy was pouring out his heart and soul and these people did not even get hyped up. People nowadays can't appreciate passion when they see it. Kanye took it personal and even went as far to tell the crowd, "yall mfers better jump." I LOVE LA but damn, some of these people are mad superficial.

well, I did my share of being hyped the entire time. Jumping and all of that.

Back
Top Bottom