Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

8-team.
laugh.gif

Question for you niketalkers, would you trade TJ Ford for Spencer Hawes and then pick up Westbrook or Ridnour off waivers to replace TJ Ford?

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Question for you niketalkers, would you trade TJ Ford for Spencer Hawes and then pick up Westbrook or Ridnour off waivers to replace TJ Ford?
If I were to do it, I think Westbrook is a better replacement for Ford.

spencer hawes is gonna do damage with starter's minutes.

he gets boards and points, occasional three, occasional block and a few assists.

the guy is like brad miller 2.0

RATE MY TEAM

Rotisserie

1. (7) Dwyane Wade
2. (18) Allen Iverson
3. (31) Andris Biedrins
4. (42) Brandon Roy
5. (55) LaMarcus Aldridge
6. (66) Corey Maggette
7. (79) Zach Randolph
8. (90) Thaddeus Young
9. (103) Manu Ginobili
10. (114) Tayshaun Prince
11. (127) Rudy Fernandez
12. (138) Monta Ellis
13. (151) Nate Robinson

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

I think this is my best team, but im still in 6th of 12 i dont know how.. Im losing in FG%, FT%, 3PTM,BLK, TO.

What trades should I make?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

roll.gif
pimp.gif
at anyone who picks up JJ Barea. MY DUDE!

I missed picking up AK47, was not quick enough to grab him..
smh.gif

So I have Kenyon Martin, Al Harrington, Luol, Beasley, Mike and Brad Miller on my waivers, but only realistic players I can drop are Manu, Andre Miller, or Chris Kaman.

Any of them worth it in your opinions?

Also, in another league, my team consists of... Devin, Rip, Durant, TP, Nash, VC, LBJ, Rashard Lewis, Okafor, Zach Randolph, and Biedrins, but there's Rose, Rajon Rondo, Rafer, Jameer Nelson, Manu, Rafer, Felton, Gooden, Beasley, Bogut, Chandler, and Rudy Fernandez, any ideas on any moves I could make? Only thing I can think of is Durant for Rose or Rondo.
damn that's a lot of solid PGs.

maybe drop rip for rondo in case you need steals, assists and fg%?

are these good trades for me?

give: maggette and thad young
get: hedo turkoglu

or

give: maggette and thad young
get: ron artest

Ron is better then Hedo, and if you have a good player you're thinking of picking up, go for it.

It's a good night to be a big man, lots of big rebounding numbers.

Camby with 12 points and 19 boards, and then 7 blocks, dude is back in the fantasy equation.
Kevin Love working with minutes and doing his thing. He'll be starting soon. 15 total from him, as well as 4 offensive.
Big Z killin it this year, although only getting 7 points, 11 boards, and 5 blocks (a rare sight from the slow Russian)
The front-court of Miami (Marion/Haslem) controlled the boards tonight (as they should, they're both great rebounders), had 12 and 14 respectively.
VC getting it done tonight on the boards, a rare 11 from him, along with 2 and 2 (steals and three's)
Iggy's officially on the way being back on track, grabbing 11 as well tonight.
Brook Lopez stole that starting job away from Josh Boone, proving to be more than worthy grabbing 11 boards tonight, as well as 3 blocks.
Jamison continues his excellence, the best phantom player you'll ever meet grabbed 12 boards tonight.
Gooden had a relatively normal night for him, but that normalcy is 12 boards, nice to see him doing so well in Chicago.
Zaza Pachulia proving he can still hang around when Horford is hurt, grabbing 12 tonight (along with 2 blocks and 2 steals).
Dampier is working his *@* off this year on the boards. Cleaning it up very well, with 11 tonight he is averaging 8 for the year, but much more effectiverebounds.
Dirk starting to get back to his rebounding ways, started off slow this season but grabbed 11 tonight.
TD getting old? The Spurs getting old for that matter? TD grabbed 10+ (13) in all but 7 of the first 20 games, averaging 20/10.
Amare was king of the hill tonight, with 20 boards, 11 of them offensive. Killed it tonight, the way he SHOULD. Shaq got back on track after a terrible game inDallas with 10 as well.
Although a relatively quiet night from Mehmet, he grabbed 13 tonight, making his fantasy-line not so ugly as it could have been.
Millsap continued his excellence in the absence of Boozer, grabbing 12 and pushing his average up near 8.5 rpg. (Wish I would have grabbed him in some leagues,but I'm real cautious for when Booz comes back).
Kings young bigs got the job done tonight with 15 (10 offensive) from Thompson and 12 from Hawesome. Thompson also added 3 steals and 2 blocks.

As I said, great night to be a big man.

It may be good night to be a big man, except for me..
ELTON BRAND and Kaman = OUT (although I picked up kaman knowing he was out).
Brad Miller = ZERO pnts... should have picked up Bogut for Brad Miller
grin.gif

horrible day. J rich sucked.

everyone on the bobcats sucked tonight, especially Gerald Wallace who's been doing nothing as of late.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Ron is better then Hedo, and if you have a good player you're thinking of picking up, go for it.

It's a good night to be a big man, lots of big rebounding numbers.

As I said, great night to be a big man.

Oh man, Nene should have been in that list if the game wasn't such a blowout. In the first 5 minutes, I think he had 8 points, 3-4 steals and 3 blocks.
He barely played the 2nd and 3rd and didn't even play the 4th and finished with 16-7-2 with 5 steals and 3 blocks.

My league is so %%+$+*% tight!!!! There has only been 1 trade transaction the whole year! These dudes valuing their trash way to highly
smh.gif
Yes, I'm verymad cause I'm tryna make moves and these dudes decline with a quicknesssss

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

everyone on the bobcats sucked tonight, especially Gerald Wallace who's been doing nothing as of late.

Dec 7 Wallace found out prior to Saturday night's game that there was a death in his family and he will likely miss one or more games of a 3-game road tripthis week, the Charlotte Observer reports. Maybe thats why, I'm trying to trade for him his value is low right now

What do you think guys:

Give: Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph, Jeff Green
Receive: Andris Bierdens and Tony Parker

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

RATE MY TEAM

Rotisserie

1. (7) Dwyane Wade
2. (18) Allen Iverson
3. (31) Andris Biedrins
4. (42) Brandon Roy
5. (55) LaMarcus Aldridge
6. (66) Corey Maggette
7. (79) Zach Randolph
8. (90) Thaddeus Young
9. (103) Manu Ginobili
10. (114) Tayshaun Prince
11. (127) Rudy Fernandez
12. (138) Monta Ellis
13. (151) Nate Robinson

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

I think this is my best team, but im still in 6th of 12 i dont know how.. Im losing in FG%, FT%, 3PTM,BLK, TO.

What trades should I make?

nerd.gif

^If you need scoring badly and willing to give up a few rebounds, FG%, and probably TOs i'd do it.

^Well the reason I'm giving up Zbo & Jeff Green is because I'm loaded at C/F:

Amare Stoudamire
Al Horford
Al Jefferson
Paul Milsap

I picked up Nate Robinson in the FA, and considering picking up another F out of: Ronnie Brewer, Trevor Ariza, Charlie V., Yi Jian Jian, Samuel Dalembert isalso a FA
sick.gif

I think I might just pick up S.D

Damn...the guy i wanted to trade TJ Ford to for Spencer Hawes JUST picked up Westbrook. Do you guys think i should still trade TJ for Spencer and then justpick up Ridnour off waivers?

Another question. Would you guys do a TJ Ford and Jason Kidd for Spencer Hawes and Deron Williams trade?

^no. i dont think Hawes is that good. especially compared to TJ Ford.

Back
Top Bottom