Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Caron and Granger are almost a wash, and Brand isn't better than the combination of Crawford and Hawes.

Untroubled, I'd have to say Brook Lopez right now, because it looks like he's stole the starting position from Boone, and Magloire is coming back relatively soon for MIA, so Udonis' stock is bound to drop.
I talked to a few NJ Nets fans and they said that Lawrence Frank is the type of guy who doesn't let a guy who gets injured lose his job. Itmay seem that Brook has outplayed Boone, but Frank's tendencies are to still give Boone the starting job until he fails at it. However, I still picked upBrook Lopez in my leagues, hoping for Brook to start after a couple of games after Boone comes back.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Should i do this trade?

I give up:
Billups
Jason Richardson
Josh Howard

I get:
Derrick Rose
OJ Mayo
Elton Brand
I'd say do it. I expect Elton to regain his form later on in the season. Looks like you'll just lose in 3's with giving up J-Rich andBillups but it looks like you'll win on the rebounds and scoring. Can you afford to lose on 3's? That's the only think I'm seeing thatyou're going to lose on.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Should i do this trade?

I give up:
Billups
Jason Richardson
Josh Howard

I get:
Derrick Rose
OJ Mayo
Elton Brand
I'd say do it. I expect Elton to regain his form later on in the season. Looks like you'll just lose in 3's with giving up J-Rich and Billups but it looks like you'll win on the rebounds and scoring. Can you afford to lose on 3's? That's the only think I'm seeing that you're going to lose on.

Oh my fault, It's not Josh Howard, it's Dirk. So replacing Dirk for Howard would you do it?

Should i do this trade?

I give up:
Billups
Jason Richardson
Josh Howard

I get:
Derrick Rose
OJ Mayo
Elton Brand
I'd say do it. I expect Elton to regain his form later on in the season. Looks like you'll just lose in 3's with giving up J-Rich and Billups but it looks like you'll win on the rebounds and scoring. Can you afford to lose on 3's? That's the only think I'm seeing that you're going to lose on.

Oh my fault, It's not Josh Howard, it's Dirk. So replacing Dirk for Howard would you do it?
Ehh... that sort of changes things. I think I'd change my mind and go with Billups, Richardson, and Nowitzki. Josh Howard made that much of adifference
laugh.gif

Should i do this trade?

I give up:
Billups
Jason Richardson
Josh Howard

I get:
Derrick Rose
OJ Mayo
Elton Brand

Ehh... that sort of changes things. I think I'd change my mind and go with Billups, Richardson, and Nowitzki. Josh Howard made that much of a difference
laugh.gif
this is his team:
Calderon
Mayo
Kevin Martin
Peja
Brand
Richard Jefferson
Boozer
Okafor
Ford
Bibby
rose
Kaman
Arenas

Any counter offer i should do?

Should i do this trade?

I give up:
Billups
Jason Richardson
Josh Howard

I get:
Derrick Rose
OJ Mayo
Elton Brand

my roster:

Morrow
Josh Howard
R.Hamilton
Posey
Okur
Dirk
Hawes
Tyson Chandler
Rudy Fernandez
Granger
Billups
Kenyon Martin
J-Rich
I don't like it with or without Dirk.
laugh.gif

should i drop collison for wilcox? looks like wilcox is back on the bench after injury, but is getting starter minutes. should i make the move?

Hey Guys,
I just got a trade offer of Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan for my Dwayne Wade. I'm in a 12 team H-2-H league. I'm currently at first place (36-8-0) andhere's my team:
Joe Johnson pg/sg
Dwayne Wade pg/sg
Mike Miller sg/sf
Caron Butler
Zach Randolph
Marcus Camby
Shaq
Spencer Hawes
Wilson Chandler
Marvin Williams
Ben Gordan
Matt Barnes
Luol Deng

I don't like trading down and wade is a beast. lol. your thoughts?

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Hey Guys,
I just got a trade offer of Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan for my Dwayne Wade. I'm in a 12 team H-2-H league. I'm currently at first place (36-8-0) and here's my team:
Joe Johnson pg/sg
Dwayne Wade pg/sg
Mike Miller sg/sf
Caron Butler
Zach Randolph
Marcus Camby
Shaq
Spencer Hawes
Wilson Chandler
Marvin Williams
Ben Gordan
Matt Barnes
Luol Deng

I don't like trading down and wade is a beast. lol. your thoughts?
Give me that trade in a heartbeat. Kobe and Duncan for Wade? C'mon man, you jump on that deal. And if you were wondering who drop, I'ddrop Matt Barnes.

Take the trade. Duncan's numbers are going to flourish even more now that parker and ginobili are back and kobe is well, he's kobe!

C'mon dude, you gotta take that trade. Wade is nice this year but you're getting two great players in return, one of whom is C-eligible.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

i think imma trade amare, i wonder if i can steal bosh
laugh.gif
I got Bosh for Tyson Chandler, Ramon Sessions, and Corey Maggette.. I also got MO Williams out of it.

I want Granger cause he's on my fav. team. Well, and cause he's good.

Can someone tell me what my team is missing. Thanks.

Billups
Mo Williams
Jamal Crawford
Kevin Durant
Marquis Daniels
Gerald Wallace
Caron Butler
Ronnie Brewer
KG
Bosh
Spencer Hawes
Jamison
Paul Millsap
Joel Pryzbilla

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I want Granger cause he's on my fav. team. Well, and cause he's good.

Can someone tell me what my team is missing. Thanks.

Billups
Mo Williams
Jamal Crawford
Kevin Durant
Marquis Daniels
Gerald Wallace
Caron Butler
Ronnie Brewer
KG
Bosh
Spencer Hawes
Jamison
Paul Millsap
Joel Pryzbilla
Your team is actually pretty solid. The only category I see you lagging in is probably assists. Chauncy won't throw 10 assists a game andneither will Mo Williams. Maybe try packaging Mo and Jamal Crawford for Calderon

Other news for Pietrus owners me being one
smh.gif

Magic shooting guard Mickael Pietrus will miss three-to-five weeks with a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right thumb.
J.J. Redick will start at shooting guard on Saturday and is probably worth a pickup in deep leagues. With Keith Bogans out with a fractured thumb, Courtney Leewill also be leaned on heavily, especially while Jameer Nelson (hip) remains out.

I'm dropping him now.

Thanks for the input
smile.gif
I'm going to do the trade. He made another trade offer of KB+Timmy+Kevin Love for Wade+Deng but I'm not going to accept thatone. Hopefully this trade doesn't get vetoed in my league
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom