Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

As far as I see it..

Duhon
Nate
Chandler
Harrington
Lee

If anything changes it'd probably be Nate staying on the bench and Mobley starting.
I don't think Lee would start at C, it would stay with Zbo while Lee backs up both PF/C. Plus, they are starting to confirm just a Harrington for Crawford straight up deal.
Yeah nevermind, Zbo deal is in the works. Crawford for Harrington is confirmed though. I think Lee would still get 30 minutes and a spike inrebounds with Zbo out, but still as a backup center/pf.

If Lee isn't in the lineup, then the Knicks would probably be going SUPER small, having Mobley, Chandler, and Harrington in the front-court, and Duhon andNate in the backcourt.

If Lee isn't in the lineup, then the Knicks would probably be going SUPER small, having Mobley, Chandler, and Harrington in the front-court, and Duhon and Nate in the backcourt.
I would assume that Jeffries would start at C, Harrington at PF. Duhon/Nate at PG, Mobley at SG, Chandler/Q rich at SF. Lee backing up Jeffriesand Harrington.

edit even if Lee is in the starting lineup, that would still be a small frontcourt, with both Harrington and Lee at around 6'9".

laugh.gif
where are u seeing this trade rumor for Mobley?

who to start tonight?

David Lee

or

CJ miles

I'm in need of 3s and points.

I also have al horford but he's not playing tonight is he?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

Can't find the link but I believe it was for Zach Randolph for Mobley+Tim Thomas.

And I would start Lee tonight especially since not a lot of players on the Knicks will be playing tonight.

Damn my players are getting dealt, so is Jamal officially going to gsw? gotta change up the lineup

i hope zbo gets to play today too

i hope josh howard plays tonight
nerd.gif

Rate my team:

PG Joe Johnson (Atl - PG,SG)
BN Allen Iverson (Det - PG,SG)
BN Tayshaun Prince (Det - SF)
G Corey Maggette (GS - SG,SF)
SF Travis Outlaw (Por - SF,PF)
PF Thaddeus Young (Phi - SF,PF)
F Pau Gasol (LAL - PF,C)
C Dwight Howard (Orl - C)
C Andris Biedrins (GS - C)
Util Beno Udrih (Sac - PG)
Util Jason Thompson (Sac - PF,C)
SG J.R. Smith (Den - SG)
BN Quentin Richardson (NY - SG,SF)

FG%
FT%
3PTM
PTS
REB
AST
ST
BLK
TO

Im losing in FT%, FG%, and turnovers, and doingdecent in blocks. Any tips? Who should i trade for?

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Also, if Manu is on your FA lists?

PICK HIM UP. NOW.

Having a hard time choosing between some drops.. I have Marquis Daniels or Scola to drop, but I have pending waivers on LO on the 22nd, Kevin Martin on the23rd, but Wilson Chandler and Al Harrington are sitting out there, I don't know how much longer I can wait..
mad.gif

If I miss out on all three of those guys (Harrington, LO, and KMart), I'm going to be maaad.

League settings: h2h points
Points=1, rebounds=1.5, assists=2, steals/blocks=2.5
Receive Samuel Dalembert, Phi C from Previews to Bench
Receive Jason Richardson, Cha SG from Previews to Bench
Receive Al Harrington*, GS PF from Previews to Bench
Send Rasheed Wallace, Det C from C to Previews
Send Mario Chalmers, Mia PG from UTIL to Previews
Send David Lee, NY PF from Bench to Previews

Did I win this trade?

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Also, if Manu is on your FA lists?

PICK HIM UP. NOW.

Having a hard time choosing between some drops.. I have Marquis Daniels or Scola to drop, but I have pending waivers on LO on the 22nd, Kevin Martin on the 23rd, but Wilson Chandler and Al Harrington are sitting out there, I don't know how much longer I can wait..
mad.gif

If I miss out on all three of those guys (Harrington, LO, and KMart), I'm going to be maaad.
What waiver priority do you have?

Out of those three guys I'd rank them as (1) Martin, (2) Harrington, and (3) Odom. Martin's a straight-stud, and between Odom and Harrington I'drather have the guy who starts, is in a fantasy-friendly system and is eligible at probably the scarcest position to fill. I'd say you pass on LO and dothe following:

1. Drop Daniels and pick up Harrington now. Daniels' production will tail off when Dunleavy comes back anyway.
2. Keep your waiver claim on Martin, dropping Scola to do it.

Yeah, I wanted to try and get Martin and Odom only because Odom is versatile in what he can do on the floor, but Harrington's role is not yet defined, butthey will need to pick up the scoring now that their two leading scorers are out the door. I currently have 8th priority, so it's not likely to get eitherof the two unless everyone else sleeps on them.

Yeah, I wanted to try and get Martin and Odom only because Odom is versatile in what he can do on the floor, but Harrington's role is not yet defined, but they will need to pick up the scoring now that their two leading scorers are out the door. I currently have 8th priority, so it's not likely to get either of the two unless everyone else sleeps on them.
Hmm, your situation makes for some interesting strategic decisions.

I definitely hear you on Odom's versatility, but I think his ceiling is much lower this season than in year's past with both the level of talent theLakers have this year and the fact he's coming off the bench.

If you really would rather have Odom and Martin, then take your chances - and if you miss out on Odom that actually bumps your waiver priority up to #7 forMartin: however that's still a fairly long shot to get him as well. I'm still leaning toward at least getting the guy you can certainly have inHarrington and taking a chance on getting whichever you like better of LO and Martin. I guess it's that old saying of "a bird in the hand is worthmore than two in the bush."

By the way, on a side note I have NO idea why the hell champs dropped Mike Bibby in S&T #1...I couldn't believe it, but it was a great situation forme.
laugh.gif

*EDIT*: I just remembered - what waiver priority do the guys that dropped LO and Martin have? If they're higher than yours, they still can't claim theguy they dropped until AFTER they clear waivers and become FA's. That's actually what helped me get Bibby in the S&T #1 league despite having the#4 priority: of the three that were ahead of me, one is a deadbeat manager (who also has happened to have Harrington on this whole time - bastard
laugh.gif
) andanother was the manager that dropped him. So it came down to me and one guy ahead of me, and he slept so I won.
happy.gif

No one should suit up tonight.

Crawford isn't expected to play until Tuesday, I read on Rotoworld.

This is what I would do. Drop Daniels for Harrington then put a waiver in on LO. (waiving Harrington) I would say the LO is better than Harrington and thenworst case someone in front of you grabs Odom and you will have a higher priority for Martin.

Yeah, added insult to injury after you beat me that you got Bibby
tired.gif
Look at the positive side, I haven't gotten CRAP yet of that trade we made:

KG is playing like dookie
Hinrich...let's not even go there
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Tayshaun gave me a week of good games and that's about it
Deron hasn't even played a full game yet

So at least you got me there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Yeah, added insult to injury after you beat me that you got Bibby
tired.gif
Look at the positive side, I haven't gotten CRAP yet of that trade we made:

KG is playing like dookie
Hinrich...let's not even go there
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Tayshaun gave me a week of good games and that's about it
Deron hasn't even played a full game yet

So at least you got me there.
laugh.gif
Got lucky that Hinrich died, but JO has been very lackluster as well.. Andre Miller is inconsistent, and Dirk's been alright, I thinkit'll even out eventually.
tongue.gif

yah man i got zbo and jamal both, and theyre not gonna play till nx week?

crap.

Back
Top Bottom