Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by BangDak

^i see the reason why you dropped mcdyess, but tyrus?
im sure pauls got something to say about this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is your team really that good?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Tyrus Thomas is awesome!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

So I'm winning 9-0 so far. We're in the semi-finals and it looks like i'm going to be headed to the finals *knock on wood*.
My question is, should I drop Tyson Chandler for someone? He's out 7-14 days which means at most he'll be back midway through the finals.
I don't really need anything right now. Maybe just some more blocks/steals. But also need to maintain my FG and FT %'s. Suggestions?
I'm thinking Greg Oden, Spencer Hawes, Jason Thompson?

yeah, thompson has been producing alot lately.
sorry, i just seem to mis your post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cp3 has had an AWESOME week so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

care to take a screenshot of what you're down in? maybe we can help
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yeah i didnt know who else to drop, i will probably pick tyrus back up since the bulls play on saturday. my team is pretty stakced, but i feel i'm havingto add players just to keep up in the pts catergory since my opponent has Wade
mad.gif

Ok so I'm in the semi-finals of my league right now. I only have one move left and I have both Kenyon Martin and Javaris Crittenton on my roster who bothgot hurt yesterday. Who should I drop? I can't really wait because the match-up is close. (8-7) so I need to make a move before tomorrow. What do youguys think?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Jesus Christ, Andre Miller, can you get any more turnovers?!?!?!?!

roll.gif

He had a really good game otherwise!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, but I was winning in points and assists and had a couple less turnovers and I thought I was good. Then I checked the box score and he had 8 turnovers! I had to check back and forth and line up the stats with my finger, thinking that maybe I mixed it up with assists or something. Its all good though, I wasjust heated at the time.
laugh.gif

I %*@+!%% dropped Ryan Gomes for Josh Howard. JHo isn't playing and Ryan Gomes has 23 points on 9-15 shooting, 2 threes, and 7 boards.
And I needed those points. My opponent has both DWade (27) and Granger (35). FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kevin Martin chooses a time like this to be injured? Are you *+#@*+% kidding me? Three days before the championships?

I need a 3pt shooter for Sunday's game. Who should I pick up? Which matchup is the most favorable?

Rodney Carney vs Den
Andres Nocioni vs GSW
Kyle Korver vs NO

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom