.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Mr Fizzy Womack - no that trade is virtually LT and Harrison for Addai you dont even need Big Ben since u already have qbs on the same level as big ben who is having a moderate fantasy season

Strykr33 - i havent seen so much trading by one person before o_o

koolbarbone - hes worthless as long as henry is still around but if henry goes bye bye he will be worth alot since broncos offense is a rush first offense, sadly i think lee evans = zero value as theirs speculation that trent edwards will take losman's spot and if that happens i think evans will have another dissapointin season from a already bad one hes had so far, hes already been dropped in my league so i wouldnt expect much from him anymore not even consistent yardage

demonbasketball04 - who else is on ur team? and yea ur qbs are pretty worthless i dunno if i would give up fitz though he is a beast of a receiver especially with Warner being the qb now, i would maybe do that trade but need more info on ur overall team

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-The One and Only MJ​
******** | WIZARDS | YANKEES

Should I start:

Kellen Winslow vs. Miami
Benjamin Watson @ Dallas

Does anyone think Shaun Alexander is going to pick it up any time soon? He has a decent chance this weekend, but he's been awful this year. I didn't really want him but he was still there when I had the 7th pick and I thought he was the best RB available at the time. I wish I knew Ronnie Brown was going to be a beast this year :\
ohwell.gif
TEAMYANKEES

^ Your team is stacked but how the hell are you starting Hester?

Even in his best week he's gonna get you MAX 2 TDs and that's once a year
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

Any advice would be appreciated.

Donte' Stallworth vs Dal
Jeremy Shockey vs Atl
Roddy White vs NYG
Patrick Crayton vs NE

^ pick 2 out of the 4

Derrick Ward vs Atl
Jamal Lewis vs Mia
Dominic Rhodes vs SD

^ Pick 1 out of the 4

Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

^^^ The first group is a tough choice. The Giants offense is looking good lately so I'd say Shockey. The Pats are going to be all over TO and Witten so Crayton might be getting some more looks.

I'd say Jamal Lewis in the second group. Miami's D has been giving up a lot against the rush this year. Ward would be a decent option if you were in a PPR league, but he's not going to have the same workload with Jacobs back, although he did have a good game last week.
TEAMYANKEES

Jamal Lewis may not play this week though, so I'd wait and if he's gonna sit go with D Ward

Fresh I'd go with Derek Anderson for sure and I'd wait to pull the trigger on Porter until he actually does something, although Chambers value took a huge hit when Trent Green went down
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

shake n bake718 - kellen is having a beast year and miami defense is suspect, dont expect big games like last week for watson thatll be once in a while while kellen is consistent and the number 2 option for the browns, dont worry i think Alexander is gonna be picking up his slack hes been doing well other then pitts D stopping him but rest of seattles schedule looks favorable to Alexander so dont wave him off yet

demonbasketball04 - wow ur team is pretty stacked i wouldve offered roy instead of fitz though but thats just me, LT is the dude but brady throwin 2+ tds and 250+yards so i think it'll benefit u more, plus u got a td machine in marion

SunDOOBIE - Donte' Stallworth vs Dal, Jeremy Shockey vs Atl, Jamal Lewis vs Mia

l FR3SH l - i would go anderson playing a bad defense in miami, porter

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-The One and Only MJ​

two questions...

Brandon Jacobs vs. ATL or Deshaun Foster vs. Arizona

and

Greg Jennings vs. Washington or Dante Stallworth vs. Dallas

^i like b.jacobs

i don't like either jennings or stallworth but if i had to go with someone i would pick stallworth. brady spreads the ball nicely and moss will attract most of the double coverage which equals more touches. and i see a high scoring game from that game adn you gotta hope stallworth gets a piece of it. favre zones in on driver alot and washingtons defense is getting better on faster.
a sciolistic point of view...

Quote:
^ Your team is stacked but how the hell are you starting Hester?

Even in his best week he's gonna get you MAX 2 TDs and that's once a year
ing, but once I offered the trade, I moved D. Hester into the starting role. Should I start J. Galloway over D. Hester then??

I plan on putting M. Barber back up to WR/RB when LT is traded.
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

NT please help. should I trade Adrian Peterson for Joseph Addai?

I know Addai has a bye this week.
TEAMYANKEES

NikeTalk :nerd:
nerd.gif
REGGIE BUSH on Sunday @ Seahawks?
Washington Huskies
BOW DOWN​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Juicy J 32 - Brandon Jacobs vs. ATL, Dante Stallworth vs. Dallas

JoRDaN201 - find out how bad Addai's injury is, if its something small do it

juvedagreat - whos ur other rb's?

peterson has been consistent for me but if i had the chance to grab addai i would definitely do it.
peterson doesn't really get into the end zone like addai.
and in Indy's offense Addai's all purpose yards are niiiice
just remember addai is still injured so it might be a risk.

should i trade roy williams and green bay defense for reggie wayne OR should i trade roy williams and reggie bush for willie parker?
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

juvedagreat - haha well i would start Larry seeing how they are playing one of the top 5 worst defenses in cincy

AiRjOrDaN1217 - if u had to i would trade roy williams and green bay defense for reggie wayne, willie is gettin looks and most importantly tds stolen away by Davenport, but um what other defense do you have? cause the packers D is pretty good

im getting hammered by injuries for my WRs:

A.Boldin - Day To Day, most likely wont play
A. Randle El - Out For Week
J. Jurevicius- Day To Day, most likely wont play
C.Johnson- (Bye Week) injured back, day to day

in this league i start 4 WRs. so im in a jam and im 4-1 on the season, so i gotta win this week.

So is there any sleeper WRs you guys think i should look out for? im stuck at this point.
I picked up A.Davis (texans) and S.Rice (vikings) but i need at least 1 more WR (really need 2) but i will take chance on Boldin or Joe playing. So i only need to pick 1 up

jdotOh 3

i also have washington defense
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

GoldenTicket21

Is Engram still available? If so, Branch is hurt so Engram will be starting in his place. Another option is Demtrius Williams of Balt.
Want Artful Dodger, LRG, Triumvir, Stussy and Maharishi gear??? Go to www.karmaloop.com. Get 20% off, just use Rep CodeDH9294

FS: New Lemar and Dauley Manhattan/Jason Hoody sz Med
Email: [email protected]

And the hits just keep on coming...

Quote:
This trade has been proposed to you.

THE BUSINESS___________Evil Minions______ WR-Andre Johnson
QB-Chad Pennington

I'm so disgusted that offer, I don't even know what to say about it...

It's litterally @#%$.

Back
Top Bottom