.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

I haven't played in a few years... i prefer sports betting personally.. but what do you guys think of my team i drafted today? I made a few mistakes as far as drafting position and quality, but whatever.. i think i ended up with a solid team (10 man league)..

67sluds.jpg

For a 10-team league, you didn't end up with a real go-getter at running back. I guess that's the only hole I see.

can someone please help me with what positions to pick. someone said pick 2 RB first. so should i get a QB or a WR next
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

^^I got two runningbacks first but thats just me
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
what did you pick after them. a qb or wr

It really depends on a bunch of things.

What number you are, who else is available, who has slipped, etc.

If you have a W/R slot in your league, it isn't out of the question to take three straight RBs or RBs in three of the first four rounds.

It's better to go in there with an idea of who you think will have a good year and who you want on your team. If someone takes McNabb too early, there's no point in drafting Romo right away if you can take him one round later.

FYI WRs are the easiest guys to pick up off the waiver wire.
808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

im last pick in a 14 team league. and i aint never played this before. i know what QB and WR i want but i dont know when they are gonna get picked. i dont wanna pick 2 decent RB and get crap for wr and qb
Quote:

Team Pacific Northwest​

In a 14-team league, taking a running back early is a must. And if you're late in the round and get one of the final running backs and then get a top-flight wide receiver after that, you should be in good shape. If somehow there's another good Top 15 back available on your second pick, by all means take him! You'd be one of the few teams with two serviceable backs.

Don't forget for guys in custom leagues to look over the scoring. Receptions make a big difference in who you should pick.
Team NC State
Dre Brown- What's Good FSU?
Team Mayhem​

should i pick up bush???
so
1.RB
2.RB
3.QB
4.WR
5.WR

do this order look right?? sorry for asking so many questions. my co workers are already talking @#%$ since it's my first time playing
Quote:

Team Pacific Northwest​

The only rule of thumb really is to pick up a RB for your first two picks. After that I go best player/WR/QB available. Don't pass on Torry Holt over Eli Manning because you have to follow a pattern.
Team NC State
Dre Brown- What's Good FSU?
Team Mayhem​

Quote:
should i pick up bush???
so
1.RB
2.RB
3.QB
4.WR
5.WR

Don't follow a set pattern. Do yourself a favor and find a web site with a top 200 players list, and just print it. Put a priority on running backs at the top of the draft, and just go through the list and find guys you like to have good seasons. Go from there. Hope that helps.

Also, all you Baltimore Ravens fans -- check me out on 98Rock's pregame coverage! I'm going to be doing five appearances during regular season pregame shows and three during the preseason.

^ yeah i couldn't play in a 20 team league.
+ TEAMGEORGIASOLE +
I'MSICK'UD
" Pull up on the scene, &@$%* I'm cleaner than chlorine "
XBL Gamertag : so_th0ed ( Madden & NCAA '08 )​

1236746734_608c0433e7_o.jpg

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Here's my team..It's a standard 10-Team League and I had the # 3 pick. I feel lucky to have gotten Steven Jackson, the person who had the # 2 took Larry Johnson.
6eyg84g.jpg
TE NNESSEE TITANS
NO MADDEN CURSE HERE​

You in a 10 team league and got Kitna & Cutler as your QB?

WHo in da hell were your 2nd - 5 th round picks ?
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Lower then Low, The Scum of the Earth

keeper help. keep one wide out and rd. benson and harrison. or addai and colston???? i have the chance to trade harrison for addai since the person had alexander already, but would mean i would have to keep colston instead.

Quote:
You in a 10 team league and got Kitna & Cutler as your QB?

Kitna's got all the tools to be a good QB this year. Besides I didn't want to waste my pick on a Drew Brees type or Marc Bulger. They're better but their points are pretty close together when it got to the point to take a QB. I think I have a good team of RBs and WRs.
TE NNESSEE TITANS
NO MADDEN CURSE HERE​

ur team sucks for a 10 team leauge, u should have way more talent then that.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!

i was offered jerious norwood and isaac bruce for calvin johnson. warrick dunn is still available as a free agent/waivers

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Back
Top Bottom