.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

laugh.gif
Im playing the comissoner this week. and im in 1st with the mostpoints
New Comissoners note........
Regarding the pay out for most points, Due to the fact that the Patriots were caught cheating this year action must be taken. The only fair thing I could come up with was to simply eliminate all points gained by the two biggest cheaters Tom Brady and Randy Moss, so with this minor penalty enforced Brown Bastardz actual season points was only 686.84 which means he did'nt even make the playoffs and will forfeit all games from here on out.Any questions should be directed to www.belichekisacheater.com.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
Im playing the comissoner this week. and im in 1st with the most points
New Comissoners note........
Regarding the pay out for most points, Due to the fact that the Patriots were caught cheating this year action must be taken. The only fair thing I could come up with was to simply eliminate all points gained by the two biggest cheaters Tom Brady and Randy Moss, so with this minor penalty enforced Brown Bastardz actual season points was only 686.84 which means he did'nt even make the playoffs and will forfeit all games from here on out.Any questions should be directed to www.belichekisacheater.com.

laugh.gif

I hope the commish realizes that Bradys best snow day ever was for 323 and 1 TD... he might put up normal human numbers this week.
nerd.gif

I've been waiting to see a snow game but I doubt they'll show any here on the SF bay area channels.

This is probably the hardest RB choice I've had to make all year...I need 2 out of the following: Addai, AP (Min), or Ryan Grant. Addai's definitelystarting but I can't decide between Grant and AP.

Originally Posted by jlohcc

I've been waiting to see a snow game but I doubt they'll show any here on the SF bay area channels.

This is probably the hardest RB choice I've had to make all year...I need 2 out of the following: Addai, AP (Min), or Ryan Grant. Addai's definitely starting but I can't decide between Grant and AP.

I'd go Addai and AP. I had to choose between McGahee and Grant myself...
frown.gif

Should I start Steve Smith VS Sea

or

Jericho Cotchery VS NE

Cotchery is coming off a big game last week and Coles is also banged up. The Jets are probably going to be behind most of the game so I expect them to passalot. However, the thing that scares me is the weather in NE for the game. Theyre predicting heavy snow and 40-50 mph winds.

Smith is my other option, hes been sort of a bust this year and his quarterback situation is garbage. Seattles secondary is also pretty good. However, I alsoexpect Carolina to be playing from behind all game thus throwing the ball more. Also, he pretty much is their only offensive option.

Please NT, i need help on this one. I win this game and I go to the championship.
happy.gif

No more sticky?

Anyway, I've always wondered if there were fantasy football leagues that were defensive-based; are there? Like position-by-position on defense and then ateam offense. That would be dope if it doesn't exist.

QB
Rivers
Warner

WR
Fitzgerald
Reggie Williams
Patrick Crayton

who should I start?
I had Palmer and Henry, but I forgot they played today, and I have Brandon Marshall starting and he played already so I can only choose two more WR to play.

Who Should I start Braylon Edwards, Lee Evans, David Patten, Larry Fitzgerald?

I'm not wanting to start Edwards and Evans because of the snow, but they are better matchups IMO...

Originally Posted by jlohcc

This is probably the hardest RB choice I've had to make all year...I need 2 out of the following: Addai, AP (Min), or Ryan Grant. Addai's definitely starting but I can't decide between Grant and AP.

I would say maybe Grant. AP had a rough game vs San Fran and could have another vs Chicago, but he's a beast and could have 100+ with at least 1 td.Grant is playing in a dome. Both are good choices either way.

^^^ I know but I'm worried the Raiders are going to be playing from behind and have to throw alot towards the end of the game. Jacobs didn't do ##!*against the Skins the first time they played, but the Giants might run more with the bad weather.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

^^^ I know but I'm worried the Raiders are going to be playing from behind and have to throw alot towards the end of the game. Jacobs didn't do ##!* against the Skins the first time they played, but the Giants might run more with the bad weather.

True, I think though that the Colts are going to rest some of their players in this game. They've basically got the #2 seed wrapped up. And the Coltspass defense is one of the best in the league, but their run D is suspect with Freeney out. Plus Fargas is one of the top 5 running backs since week 8. And Ijust saw Jacobs only has 2 tds all year
sick.gif

Chester Taylor or Marion Barber? Barber might struggle with Philly, and I don't know if the Bears D will show up or if AD will get the carries/stats...

ok i have won this week. I made it to the championship next week.

I have LT and ADDAI. Now do you guys think the teams will sit there starters? I do not think so becuase it is not the last week of the year?

Did they sit them last year?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

ok i have won this week. I made it to the championship next week.

I have LT and ADDAI. Now do you guys think the teams will sit there starters? I do not think so becuase it is not the last week of the year?

Did they sit them last year?

Check KFFL or Rotowire to see if any starters are sitting; I wouldn't bet on it though.

I'm in the Championship bay-bay!!!
Big, big shout to Tampa's Defense for 22 pts, LT (23pts), Mason Crosby (19pts), and Benny for putting up 3TD's in that weather...

And I still have AD & Cooley to play.
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Chuck...
tired.gif
frown.gif
Sorry dude. Your team stunk it up today.
smh.gif

DAMN you Mr.Westbrook...why didn't you just go in for the TD?

VENTING: I'm down 6 points and all I need is a TD from Westbrook, but instead he stops at the one and I'm still down 6 points.

What a great fantasy season down the drain, rode a 12 week winning streak, first place so far, and this happens.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i still got the w and am moving on to the c-ship next week despite brady and moss having a
eyes.gif
performance.

Back
Top Bottom