.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Just pulled off a major buy low trade, what do you y'all think?

Gave up Adrian Peterson and Brandon Marshall for Reggie Bush and Lee Evans. I still have Marshawn Lynch, Kevin Jones, and Brandon Jacobs(when healthy) to play 2nd fiddle to Joseph Addai, and Lee rounds out my WR with Reggie Wayne and Plax.
Team Oakland Athletics

I remember the days when you could walk into J.C. Penny's and pick up Jay's. Man I wish those days were still around.

Quote:
Gave up Adrian Peterson and Brandon Marshall for Reggie Bush and Lee Evans. I still have Marshawn Lynch, Kevin Jones, and Brandon Jacobs(when healthy) to play 2nd fiddle to Joseph Addai, and Lee rounds out my WR with Reggie Wayne and Plax.
s clicking, it could end up being a pretty decent trade.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Back on top.​

TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

should i do this trade hines ward, Shawn Merriman and Brian Dawkins for Reggie Wayne?
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

^ I'd pull the trigger on that trade just to get Wayne.

^^ :smh:
smh.gif
s at QB.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

^^^thanks man, should i pick up then Houston D and drop the Miami D?
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

don\t pick up houstons d this week as the are playing indy and that never ends up good for almost any team
TE NNESSEE TITANS
You don't want it with Vince Young​

i have SEA D against CIN
I picked up DAL D against CHI
PHI D is available and they are playing DET, but i have Calvin Johnson.
what D should i play

I would say start DAL D, I don't see the Bears scoring as much as Cin. CIN could blow up and score at least in the 20's.

Which QB should I start:
Matt Hasselbeck VS CIN
or
Jake Delhomme VS ATL?
Thanks.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

should I drop the Jets D and pick up Tampa Bay's D?

Team DC/MD/VA​

One of the area's original NTer's 1/2002...As of August 12, 2006 I'm a Mrs...Yup. It's Mrs. Mochachip/JayeRell now.
O.G. Member #33​

Clinton Portis or Travis Henry....

(other team) Marshawn Lynch, Warrick Dunn, Ladell Betts or Deshaun Foster....
-Flex: any of the above, Andre Johnson (is he playing?), Brandon Marshall?

TeamClippers

two rb's

travis henry, frank gore, tatum bell, jamal lewis?

one te

heath miller, alge crumpler

def

oakland or ne

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

who should i start:

ronnie brown vs NYJ

or

sammy morris vs BUF
Want Artful Dodger, LRG, Triumvir, Stussy and Maharishi gear??? Go to www.karmaloop.com. Get 20% off, just use Rep CodeDH9294

FS: New Lemar and Dauley Manhattan/Jason Hoody sz Med
Email: [email protected]

Just traded Rudi Johnson, Cotchery and Kitna for Palmer and Stallworth in my 8 team money league.

McNabb was my starting QB but he's def not the Donovan of old this year coming back from his injury and I still got Steven Jackson, Portis, and Adrian Peterson. For some reason I don't think Rudi's gonna have that great a year and if Portis can stay healthy it should be a good trade for me. My other receivers are Steve Smith, Walker, R Brown, and Galloway.

You think this was a good trade for me? I really just wanted Palmer, Stallworth was just a throw in.
TEAMYANKEES

need some advice on this trade... i would give up Laveranues Coles for Braylon Edwards.

good bad?
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

should i get rid of my kicker
Nate Kaeding for SD
and pick up
Nick Folk from DAL?? SD aint doing garbage and DAL has been scoring really good. should i do it
another one

Ronald Curry vs CLE
or Santonio Holmes vs SF

NeoSole89, I got Sammie Morris playing BUF he is doing alot better then my Duece

Which trade should I do?

I GET:
Derrick Mason 12
Carnell Williams 20
Jeff Garcia 23

FOR:

Javon Walker 21
Steve McNair -13

OR

I GET:
Derrick Mason 12
Jeff Garcia 23

For
Steve Mcnair -13
Donald Driver 19

OR

I GET:
Eli Manning 40

For

Donald Driver 19
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
ID: 2975

Quote:
two rb's

travis henry, frank gore, tatum bell, jamal lewis?

one te

heath miller, alge crumpler

def

oakland or ne

For your RB's, I'd go w/ Henry and Gore (gonna be a tough match up with Pittsburgh but I just can't sit him). Miller at TE since the Falcons O is struggling. NE defense should be solid against Buffalo.

Quote:
need some advice on this trade... i would give up Laveranues Coles for Braylon Edwards.
S.L.O.

Chris Cooley or Kellen Winslow on Sunday?

Patriots D or Pittsburgh?
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - - Giricek - Harpring - Hart - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Price - Williams

^ Thanks for the help. The league is real small so i got lucky on D. Part of me wants to play the Steelers, but being a 49er fan I'd like to think they can pull the upset.
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - - Giricek - Harpring - Hart - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Price - Williams

Back
Top Bottom